Ronnex Garages

Reviews for Ronnex Garages

kelly
kelly

Garage rebuild

We had our old garage torn down and had a larger garage built in place of. Jason started the job ahead of what we were originally scheduled for due to an opening in his schedule which worked out well for us.

Jason made the whole process stress free and was also gave us ideas for finishing was the job was complete. He also stayed in contact during the build to let us know how things were progressing or if there were going to be hold ups in certain areas which made us feel comfortable that he was always watching the project. We were also very happy with the trades people he used. They kept the area as clean as can be expected during the build and ensures things were cleaned up at completetion.

It needed up taking a little bit longer than we were told but the end product is great and it was worth the wait. We would definitely recommend Ronnex to others

Thank you Kelly and Joanna!!
I hope you enjoy this garage for a long, long time.

stephenmatkins
stephenmatkins

Garage

Ronnex removed my single garage and put up a double. The process from consultation to completion was very smooth. Their tradesmen were professional and kept the worksite tidy. I would have no hesitation using Ronnex for a future project.

Thank you Stephen, it was a pleasure working with you!

chris
chris

Detached garage

I asked around and a friend recommended Ronnex Garages. In his case, this was the second garage builder they hired after the first did a lousy job. In my case, I wanted a shed demolished and a 20x22' garage installed.

I have to say, I'm glad I asked my friend's advice. Ronnex was great to deal with. During the initial estimate, Jason took his time, making sure I clearly understood everything. The construction started earlier than expected (after they checked to make sure this was okay). The construction followed the timeline laid out, and the final signoff happened about a week earlier than we hoped (weather permitting).

My experience is that contractors are often a pain to deal with. Ronnex was the shining counterexample. Friendly, communicative, on time (or ahead of time), and quality work. Maybe you are considering them for your next job, and you are wondering if they are worth the price? They are. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Ronnex.

Thank you Chris. It was great working with you.

s.f.22
s.f.22

Garage

Very good and reputable company and Jason was awesome to work with and very professional. They were very organized, clean and did the job in a reasonable amount of time. The end result was awesome and now have a well made garage.

Thank you!

Cam from Edmonton
Cam from Edmonton

New Garage

All the individuals who I dealt with from the time of the estimate to the last inspection were positive, professional and a pleasure to work with. At all times I was kept informed of what was happening and when I could expect things to be done. They took into consideration my personal tastes and needs. The whole process was quick and painless. If I ever need another garage built I would definitely get it done by Ronnex.

Thank you Cam, we appreciate your business!

coreenshuff
coreenshuff

Garage

We are so pleased with Ronnex Garages and would gladly recommend them to anyone looking for a garage. We wanted a garage with some custom detailing and he was very willing to work with us and customize our garage to our specifications. He provided us with a very detailed quote from the beginning. The site superintendent was always keeping a close eye on the progress and making sure we were fully satisfied. Ronnex has a great group of trades he works with and their work and work ethic was stellar.

I want to thank you for allowing us to build something that will be an icon in your neighborhood for years to come! Great design Coreen and Kevin.

Tim
Tim
0 reviews Edmonton, AB

Built a new garage; demolished and took away the old one.

Absolutely everything Jason said would happen, happened. On time, on budget. These people are not your average contractors. Easy to work with in quoting, pricing and negotiating. Any little issues that were discovered along the way, they just took care of it. 100% recommendation!

It was a pleasure Tim!
Thank you.

debatkins
debatkins

New double garage build

Started when anticipated. Good communication and follow up. Quality workmanship with all the trades. Kept the site clean.

Hope you are enjoying your new garage.

Ben
Ben
0 reviews Edmonton, AB

Detached tandem garage and concrete

We did not initially use Ronnex and that was our biggest mistake.

We interviewed and had site visits from the three main garage builders; Ronnex, ASAP, and Premier. Initially we went with a Premier as they were a little cheaper than Ronnex but were able to do the concrete for us which ASAP was not able to help us with.

Premier’s initial drawings had many errors, they were slow to respond, and they did not follow up with us - even to this very day. We were left with little time left in the ideal construction season to find an alternative.

We contacted Jason at Ronnex to see if he would be able to take on this work and thankfully he said yes. He responded quickly to all of our inquiries and proactively made recommendations. We are not construction experts. We can google the basics but that is not sufficient in most cases. Having an expert like Jason was invaluable as we were building a little more unique garage.

We replaced our concrete slab as well as some of the adjoining concrete around our deck landing and on our driveway. Jason initially recommended this replacement instead of the patch repair we were going to do. The solution Jason derived would fix our driveway issue as well as make the sloping of the garage slab more effective and the driveway ramp to the alley less steap. This solution saved us money in the long run and provided for better overall quality of our garage in whole.

The demolition of the old garage and construction of the new garage was done in a timely manner and build quality was excellent. Any workers present during the various stages were courteous and friendly. No messes were left. No other damage to our property occurred.

City inspectors asked who did the work as they were also impressed with it. After informing them, they were not surprised as they had continually seen good work from Ronnex over the years. This alone should be enough to convince you to use Ronnex for your garage build.

To date, there are no issues with our garage or slab. No cracking of the concrete. No doors or windows are leaky or stick, even in the cold weather.

We are overall extremely happy with our garage from Ronnex and we trust Jason the owner of Ronnex 100% with our home. The price was not the cheapest and that is a good thing. You pay for the high quality of work and service.

The only thing I would like to see is for Ronnex to expand in to home renovations. We have not been able to find anyone as trustworthy, honest, committed to quality, and timely as Ronnex was with our garage build.

Thank you very much for the great reveiw. We were glad to help!

Brad R.
Brad R.
0 reviews Gibbons, AB

New construction garage

From permits to site prep to finished product, I couldn’t be more happy with my Ronnex garage. Jason and all the people working for him are 100% professional, friendly and helpful. They were happy to answer all of my questions and even helped my wife with the temporary fencing during the project. (We have two German Shepherds who believe they own the yard) The project was completed in a very timely fashion. Our contract was a complete package with bare stud interior. When I asked Jason to recommend a garage heater brand, someone to install it and perhaps someone to do some type of finished floor on top of the concrete, he was only too happy to help. These guys not only know their business, they have many contacts to help turn your plain Jane garage into the ultimate man-cave.

Thank you Brad, it was a pleasure building your garage.

More about Ronnex Garages

Edmonton and area's trusted garage builder since 1975. We manage your garage building project from start to finish.
***
Garage Builder,
Garage Demolition,
Garage Concrete,
Garage Electrical,
Garage Doors.
***
At Ronnex Garages, we are committed to creating custom-built garages in Edmonton. We specialize in custom built quality garages at affordable prices. Founded in 1975, Ronnex Garages is a name you can trust. At Ronnex Garages it is our goal to build every garage as if it were our own. We take pride in our work and it shows. We rely on our satisfied customers to refer us to their family, friends and neighbours. We are committed to taking the most care possible to ensure quality and craftsmanship in our garages. Let us show you how affordable and hassle free your Ronnex Garage can be.