Pro Image Gutters

justinv in Chilliwack
justinv in Chilliwack
1 review Chilliwack, BC

New gutters

Couldn't be happier with the work that Pro Image completed on my home. From the initial contact, to the scheduling, and the installation everyone was very friendly and the work was outstanding. Dave took the time to walk around the house with me and his quality of work is outstanding. Would highly recommend this company to anyone

1 review Surrey, BC

Replaced two sections of damaged gutters

couldn't be happier with the service and quality of Pro Image Gutters. I had two sections of gutters damaged by tree branches. Tim and his fellow crew member are very easy and nice to work with. They are professional, polite, efficient and reliable. They finished the job nicely in just two hrs. I also had a great experience with their estimator Bryan and office manager Chris. Initially I was a little bit unsure if I should contract Pro Image Gutters, as I read some negative comments of some others. To me, Pro Image Gutters is one of the best gutter companies in great Vancouver area. Would not hesitate at all to recommend this company to anyone or business I know.

Kate from North  Vancouver
Kate from North Vancouver
10 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Gutters

They are the best gutter company in the lower mainland HANDS down! The sales team and installers are extremely professional and really get the job done! A must use for gutters!

Thanks so much for your review, Kate! :D

David Frost from Vancouver
David Frost from Vancouver
4 reviews Vancouver, BC

New Eavestrough house, garage

Pro Image offers a number of gutter profiles and colours that made it easy to match the exterior appearance and trim colour to the gutter. Their price was competitive with several other quotes and they were able to complete the install quickly.
We are very satisfied with quality, appearance and price.

Thank you for submitting a review David, we're glad to have worked with you.

Yvonne Ocean Park
Yvonne Ocean Park
1 review Surrey, BC

REPLACING ALL EXISTING GUTTERS AND EAVESTROUGH

I'M A PERSON OF FEW WORDS BUT I APPRECIATE GOOD WORK. I AM A HANDS ON TYPE OF PERSON AND WILL ATTEMPT MOST FIX IT JOBS MYSELF BECAUSE TOO MANY TIMES I HAVE HIRED SO CALLED PROFESSIONALS AND THOUGHT I COULD HAVE DONE IT BETTER MYSELF.
I FOUND THEM TO BE VERY PROFESSIONAL, THE WORK WAS VERY WELL DONE AND THEY WERE QUICK, CLEAN, AND ACCOMMODATING.

More about Pro Image Gutters

A Canadian rain gutter forming & installation company. Serving customers from Hope to Whistler as a trusted, knowledgeable contractor. Providing them with a variety of colours, profiles & options to fill all requirements. Trust Pro Image to provide customers the best Eavestrough System whether it be residential, commercial or Multi-family. ...