Dyand Mechanical Systems Inc

14840 115 Avenue NW Edmonton AB T5M 3C1
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Edmonton  >  Dyand Mechanical Systems Inc

Reviews for Dyand Mechanical Systems Inc

Doug Rourke from Edmonton
Doug Rourke from Edmonton
3 reviews Edmonton, AB

New HF Furnace and Hot water Heater Install

Initial installation date, Dyand internally cancelled the order? No ladder to install a liner? The following day there was a natural gas smell. Dyand advised to call Atco gas? Zero for Dyand.
Doug

alanjohnson in Edmonton
alanjohnson in Edmonton

Furnace Repair Service

I purchased the best hi efficient MVP100 Carrier furnace 19 years ago. Love it! We came home to a cold house Dec 28th 2017. Called the 24 hour service. The tech was out to our acreage South of Spruce Grove the next morning and fixed it in minutes. Hats off to the Repair Techs and the Service team at Dyand for a job well done in -30C weather. I knew I could count on you!! Alan Johnson

Al in Edmonton
Al in Edmonton

Used furnace installed

I had Dyand install Carrier furnace in 2004. Afterward, I found out it was a used furnace. They admitted it was a "demo" model used for teaching purposes and offered me $100.00 off. Subsequently my CO detector went off on 2 different occasions. An independent company told me that the furnace was venting into the house. He plugged the hole. Two other independent installers told me the furnace was too small for the house and the venting was too small (1.5 inches).
For all these years my house smelled like chlorine. People would ask if we had a pool.
Worried about my health, I finally was able to replace this defective furnace. No...I did not use Dyand. Never will.

Dawn in St. Albert
Dawn in St. Albert
1 review St. Albert, AB

Furnace repair

I cannot thank Brayden enough. I phoned in and talked to Brayden tuesday evening thinking I might have an emergency service. He asked me to just check a few things to determine if it was or not. I was so panicked that a could start a fire but Brayden stayed on the phone and made sure I felt reassured. When he came the next day he was very professional and answered all the questions I had. I am glad it turned out to be a squealing wheel and not the motor. It is nice to know He understood how I was feeling and was very compassionate. Brayden also took the time to look up the price on the piece that might need to replaced but reassured me it was fine. Thank you Brayden and the staff of Dyland

1 review St. Albert, AB

Furnace

Robbie is a very skilled and knowledgeable furnace service technician. He thinks outside the box to find solutions to tough challenges. He is a real asset to this company.He is also polite and patient and takes pride in his work. Thank you, Robbie!

1 review Spruce Grove, AB

Furnace repair

Furnace broke down Sunday evening. Made a call for service and he was here within 5 hours. Good Job. Job took less than 2 hours to do.
The service man was professional, quick, and pleasant to talk to.

pastorj620@gmail.com in
P. 0.
1 review Edmonton, AB

Dyand is doing great things

My wife and I had Landon the service technician come out and fix out leaking hot water heater. He fixed the problem and was absolutely terrific to have in or home with polite manners and confidence that fixed our problem. Landon restored our faith in dyand mechanical and we will definitely be using them again.

landen

Efficient , prompt , thorough service. Landen was helpful, answered questions knowledgeabley and got the work done , even going out to get parts . Will use this company again

Service

Quick service requested and received same day. Landen Burkley serviced furnace and humidifier. Very knowledgable, friendly, efficient and helpful. Spent time to explain what he was doing and why he was doing it. Made suggestions in regards to further maintenance over the next year or so. We would definitely recommend Landen. We are completely satisfied with the service from Dyand and Landen.

Dawn Rurka in Edmonton
Dawn Rurka in Edmonton

Problems with furnace

Had some issues with my furnace. Rob from Dyand came and was here and put my furnace through a work up. He was very knowledgeable and informed me what the problems could be. Problem was fixed immediately. He was great. He even took the time to show me where everything is filter, etc. Showed me what to look for on the outside of my house. Could not have been any happier with the service and additional information. Thanks Rob!