Dyand Mechanical Systems Inc

14840 115 Avenue NW Edmonton AB T5M 3C1
Dyand Mechanical Systems Inc

Reviews for Dyand Mechanical Systems Inc

Furnace motor replacement

saturday morning on a long weekend we noticed a smell of ozone in the air. The furnace motor was emitting a high pitched hum but not rotating. We shut it off and called Dyand. The technician got in touch with us immediately and within 40 minutes he was at the house and determined that the motor needed replacing. He picked up a new motor and replaced it? Jim, our technician was very polite and friendly. He was efficient in his work and we could not have asked for anyone better. Dyand should be proud to have such an honest and outstanding employee.

Doug Rourke from Edmonton
Doug Rourke from Edmonton
3 reviews Edmonton, AB

New HF Furnace and Hot water Heater Install

Initial installation date, Dyand internally cancelled the order? No ladder to install a liner? The following day there was a natural gas smell. Dyand advised to call Atco gas? Zero for Dyand.
Doug

alanjohnson in Edmonton
alanjohnson in Edmonton

Furnace Repair Service

I purchased the best hi efficient MVP100 Carrier furnace 19 years ago. Love it! We came home to a cold house Dec 28th 2017. Called the 24 hour service. The tech was out to our acreage South of Spruce Grove the next morning and fixed it in minutes. Hats off to the Repair Techs and the Service team at Dyand for a job well done in -30C weather. I knew I could count on you!! Alan Johnson

Al in Edmonton
Al in Edmonton

Used furnace installed

I had Dyand install Carrier furnace in 2004. Afterward, I found out it was a used furnace. They admitted it was a "demo" model used for teaching purposes and offered me $100.00 off. Subsequently my CO detector went off on 2 different occasions. An independent company told me that the furnace was venting into the house. He plugged the hole. Two other independent installers told me the furnace was too small for the house and the venting was too small (1.5 inches).
For all these years my house smelled like chlorine. People would ask if we had a pool.
Worried about my health, I finally was able to replace this defective furnace. No...I did not use Dyand. Never will.

Dawn in St. Albert
Dawn in St. Albert
1 review St. Albert, AB

Furnace repair

I cannot thank Brayden enough. I phoned in and talked to Brayden tuesday evening thinking I might have an emergency service. He asked me to just check a few things to determine if it was or not. I was so panicked that a could start a fire but Brayden stayed on the phone and made sure I felt reassured. When he came the next day he was very professional and answered all the questions I had. I am glad it turned out to be a squealing wheel and not the motor. It is nice to know He understood how I was feeling and was very compassionate. Brayden also took the time to look up the price on the piece that might need to replaced but reassured me it was fine. Thank you Brayden and the staff of Dyland

Private User reviews St. Albert, AB

Furnace

Robbie is a very skilled and knowledgeable furnace service technician. He thinks outside the box to find solutions to tough challenges. He is a real asset to this company.He is also polite and patient and takes pride in his work. Thank you, Robbie!

Private User reviews Spruce Grove, AB

Furnace repair

Furnace broke down Sunday evening. Made a call for service and he was here within 5 hours. Good Job. Job took less than 2 hours to do.
The service man was professional, quick, and pleasant to talk to.

pastorj620@gmail.com in
P. 0.
1 review Edmonton, AB

Dyand is doing great things

My wife and I had Landon the service technician come out and fix out leaking hot water heater. He fixed the problem and was absolutely terrific to have in or home with polite manners and confidence that fixed our problem. Landon restored our faith in dyand mechanical and we will definitely be using them again.

landen

Efficient , prompt , thorough service. Landen was helpful, answered questions knowledgeabley and got the work done , even going out to get parts . Will use this company again

Service

Quick service requested and received same day. Landen Burkley serviced furnace and humidifier. Very knowledgable, friendly, efficient and helpful. Spent time to explain what he was doing and why he was doing it. Made suggestions in regards to further maintenance over the next year or so. We would definitely recommend Landen. We are completely satisfied with the service from Dyand and Landen.

Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Edmonton?