Spring Home Heating & Cooling Systems Inc

160 Torbay Road Markham ON L3R1G6
HomeStars  >  Fireplaces in Markham  >  Spring Home Heating & Cooling Systems Inc

Reviews for Spring Home Heating & Cooling Systems Inc

Laura @ Debut in Markham
L. .

Impressed From Start to Finish!

I had Spring Home come out to quote on a split AC system for my office. Cy Goh was prompt, courteous and honest. He made suggestions and offered advice which was extremely helpful. The technician that came for the install was right on time and was very polite. He explained what would be done and then went through a whole checklist to explain everything that was done. He had even taken photos of the system on the roof so that he could show us! After the work was done Cy emailed me to ensure that all was working well and we were happy with the system. All and all a wonderful experience! I would gladly work with Spring Home again and will refer friends and family to them. Thank you Spring Home!

Paul in Markham
Paul in Markham

AC Emergency Call

We would like to take this opportunity to commend a job done extremely well. We had a major issue with our AC unit a few days ago and placed an emergency call. Tiger and Sam were sent out to diagnose the problem the next morning. Tiger was extremely knowledgeable and dealt with the issue in a very professional manner, but was called to another emergency call and Peter was sent to help due to the job being difficult. Thanks to this trio: TIGER, PETER and SAM for your expertise, we would recommend your services to anyone who wants a job done properly!

Paul and Monica K.

Jonathan
Jonathan

Impressed from Start to Finish

The level of service and experience I had with Spring Home is top notch. From calling in to schedule appointments with Rodina and Hannah to having the AC installed, everyone was extremely pleasant and is very accomodating to my schedule. I've had requested for a thermostat install and they've sent Kiril who is a fantastic gentleman. Extremely polite and dedicated to his craft. He has diagnosed that the initial current thermostat wiring was done poorly and spent many hours trying to fix the problem. Kiril eventually had to redo all the wires and even replaced my old damaged circuit board so that it can properly connect to the furnace. Without a doubt, this is definitely one of the best customer service I've received from anyone to date. Extremely impressed and huge kudos to Kiril, Rodina, Hannah and the team!

Semi-Detached-House in Old Toronto
Semi-Detached-House in Old Toronto

Highly Recommended. Surpassed expectations for New Air Conditioning service

After a very dissatisfying round of service calls and expenses with another company—mostly due to terrible customer service, vague diagnosis and estimates, and slow follow-up—exasperated we looked elsewhere.

SPRING HOME started with Cy Goh who was not only polite and attentive to the urgency of our situation—a broken AC, a heatwave and a baby in the house—he was able to effectively respond. He gave an estimate over the phone, came to do a site visit the very next day to confirm the estimate and make sure the system discussed was adequate (where he thoroughly reviewed the product, the installation work, the warranty etc.), and then had two service guys come out 2 days later to install a brand new system! Sam and Chris who performed the installation service were great: very conscientious (protecting floors and walls and cleaning up after themselves), knowledgeable, efficient, polite, and very hardworking (this was their second job on a hot day).

All to say, I was extremely happy with the level of service and professionalism extended by this company and its representatives. I have found my new service provider for the AC and will also be using them for the heating system when the time comes.

Thank you so much for sharing your experience and for your kind words which will be shared to the whole team specially to Cy, Chris and Sam for the job well done. It is indeed touching to read a great feedback which will inspire our team to give out our best in each one of our project. Should you need anything please do not hesitate to call us at anytime. Take care!

Donna in Toronto
Donna in Toronto

Split A/C unit

I decided that cooling the whole house overnight just to keep one bedroom cool was ineffective so after much research ended up with Spring Home Heating and Air Conditioning. They had already installed a new furnace a couple of years ago and I was impressed with their service. They didn’t disappoint. Chris and Amir were expert installers of the split a/c Daikin and the unit is so quiet! It was a complicated installation because the unit had to be installed quit a distance from the room to be cooled. Chris is a pleasure to deal with. I wish I had done it years ago. I would recommend this company for heating and cooling needs.

Hello Donna thank you for your review and a great feedback which will be shared to the whole team at Spring Home specially to Chris and Amir. We are glad that you are now enjoying the comfort of your home. Please do not hesitate to call if you need our assistance or if you have any questions. Take care always!

Maria & Diomedes Laxamana in Ajax
Maria & Diomedes Laxamana in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

AMAZING PRODUCT AND SERVICE

Similar to other comments, I found this company through the internet. I am very thankful that I go on purchasing my AC with them. The whole team have amazing product and great customer service. Highly recommended! :)

Hello Maria, thank you so much for your kind review. Our customers satisfaction is our number one priority and we are glad that you are satisfied with the product and our service. Thank you very much for your business. Take care always and please do not hesitate to call should you require our assistance.

ChrisI in Markham
ChrisI in Markham

Install Lennox A/C

Found Springhome Heating and Air Conditioning after researching the Internet and getting quotes from two other sources. Communicated with the office, Andrew Kojola contacted me and after a very informed meeting installation date was set. ( June4th) Installers arrived earlier than arranged( half hour), introduced themselves and proceeded to lay floor protection. Installation took 4-6 hours as planned and the job was Great.
Highly recommend this company and I am very pleased to date with my experience.

Thank you for sharing your experience and we are glad that you are satisfied with our service as that is our no.1 goal. If you have any questions at all or need any assistance in the future please do not hesitate to contact us at any time.

Adrian in Mississauga
Adrian in Mississauga

AC stopped working

I called early on a Saturday morning, prior to them opening and the answering service didn't give me much hope. Around 9:00 I got a call from Kiril asking what the problem was. I explained that my AC quit overnight and he told me he could fit me in that afternoon. He arrived as promised and was the most courteous and thorough repair person I've ever encountered. He fixed it for a reasonable price and thanked me repeatedly for allowing him to fix my unit.
I will definitely be doing business with Spring Home again.
Thank You Kiril.

Hello Adrian, Thank you for sharing your experience. I will be sure to pass this nice compliment to Kiril and to the rest of the team here at Spring Home. Should you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to call at anytime.

Rino in Toronto
Rino in Toronto

Furnace, AC, & Humidifier Replacement

Great overall experience! Our old furnace and AC was original from new home purchase and had reached 16 years in age. Blower on furnace was starting to go, so rather than keep it running another year or two and worry we would have no heat or AC when needed, decided to replace everything before in a pressure situation. Andrew Kojola, the salesman for Spring Home was great, answered my many questions, and was competitive in pricing. I did a lot of research and had at least 4 quotations on various configurations...spent a lot of time deciding between single stage, dual stage, or variable appliances. In the end, it was going to be only about $900 more to go with both variable furnace and AC compared to dual-stage. My research concluded to go with variable for the long term, and we do not intend on moving from our home - at least not for the next 15+ years. Went with entire Trane system: 100BTU Variable Furnace , XV20i variable AC 4 ton (that thing is a beast!), THUMD500A powered humidifier, and the XL1050 smart thermostat for our 3600 sq ft house.
Tiger and Mike did a great job installing. Didn't have to cut drywall to replace our existing plastic venting (to upgrade to new code) - managed to vent out a shorter route to exterior wall. The only blip in the whole install was during the final install inspection when the humidifier was running on a hot humid day. Turned out they had wired it incorrectly and had it fixed within 10 minutes. The variable blower on the furnace is great, quiet and efficient.
It's worth to note that I also invested in having all of our ducts sealed by Aeroseal just prior to new furnace and AC (I highly recommend that too). That made a huge difference in my house just to start with. The new HVAC system from Spring Home is awesome for the last week, and I hope it yields significant energy savings in the years to come.

Hello Rino, Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. Your kind words will be definitely shared to the rest of the team and special mention to Tiger, Michael and Andrew for a job well done. We truly appreciate your business, and we're grateful for the trust you've placed in us. Please don't hesitate to call us if ever you need anything. We hope to have the pleasure of doing business with you for many years to come.

jpw from Scarborough
jpw from Scarborough

Furnace Repair

I switched to Spring Home in 2016 following dissatisfaction with my previous company. Since then, I have had 2 maintenance inspections and, recently, 1 repair to my furnace. In all cases the staff were courteous and the visits punctual and effective.

The repair took place on April 12'th, 2018. The previous evening, I noticed the heating wasn't working and got a prompt response when I called the "after hours" unit, both from the on-call person and technician. By mutual agreement, the technician came the next day and promptly fixed the problem(faulty igniter) after explaining the options open to me.

I would highly recommend Spring Home to anyone looking for expert help with their furnace/AC units or who wish to buy new units.

Thank you for the review. So happy to hear that we met your expectations. We thank you for trusting in us and allowing us into your home. If you need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us at any time!

More about Spring Home Heating & Cooling Systems Inc

==== YOUR SATISFACTION IS OUR SUCCESS ======
**2010-2016 Dave Lennox PREMIER Dealer**
**2010-2016 Lennox Centurion Award Winner**
**Mitsubishi Electric Outstanding Performance Award Winner**
**Trane TCS Dealer**
** NATE (North American Technician Excellence)**
If you're looking for an established, Reliable Heating, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration contractor in the GTA area, you've come to the right place. Licensed and fully insured, Spring Home offers a complete installation and service department. Our experienced professionals are trained in residential, …

Heating & Air Conditioning, Gas Line Installation, and Fireplaces
Installation *** Service *** Maintenance Residential, Commercial and Industrial AUTHORIZED DEALERS FOR PREMIUM BRANDS : TRANE, MITSUBISHI, DAIKIN, LENNOX,VIESSMANN, BOSCH, LOCHINVAR, NAVIEN, AND WEIL MCLAIN
Furnace,Air Conditioner,Ductless Air conditioning / Heat Pump, Heating Boiler, Water Heater, Air cleaner,Humidifier,HRV, ERV, BBQ gas line, ,Rooftop unit, 24 Hours 7 days emergency Services,Gas Furnace Replacement, Gas Furnace service, Oil Tank / Furnace removal
Trane, Daikin, Mitsubishi, Lennox, NTI,Viessmann,Slant fin, Weil McLain, Lochinvar, Navien, Bosch, Fujitsu, Aprilaire, Honeywell, Rinnai, Lifebreath,VanEE,
**NATE(North American Technician Excellence) Certified contractor.** **2010-2016 DAVE LENNOX PREMIER DEALER** **2010-2016 LENNOX CENTURION AWARD WINNER--Top 2% of 7,500 Lennox dealers in North America **American Standard Customer Care Dealer **Mitsubishi Electric Outstanding Performance Award Winner == Dedication to Quality Service is second to none ===
2001
Cash,Cheque, Financing available
G1 , G2, Air Cond & Refrigeration Mechanic 313A, 313D, ODP, TSSA,MEQ certified,NATE, Metro lic H223
NATE, HRAI, BBB, TSSA, ESA, Markham Chamber of Commerce, BNI
WSIB
Depending on the product, brand. Extended warranty is available. Will provide a written Warranty.