Coleman Heating & Air Conditioning

Reviews for Coleman Heating & Air Conditioning

Marley Murray
Marley Murray

Highly Recommended

The entire crew provided excellent service and communication. Everyone we interacted with was pleasant and helpful. Their knowledge and professionalism amazed us. They are on time and even removed their shoes when they noticed we don't wear them in the house. I would highly recommend these people for any air conditioning installation.

Jude Haney
Jude Haney

Replacement

Gave me a really efficient quote with a number of options, then booked me in the following week, replacement boiler was fitted with no issues. Whole process was really easy.

Charlie Stewart
Charlie Stewart

Excellent Customer Service

Coleman Heating were a pleasure to work with for my installed unit, which works flawlessly. They provided excellent customer service and advised me on the most appropriate unit to purchase, and they installed it in such a way that it looks great above my TV and is perfectly symmetrical.

lesleysutton360
lesleysutton360

Excellent Job!

Booking an appointment with them was quite simple. They came to our house to see where we should install our new heating system and gave us advice on which one to choose from the many options they have. I received a firm installation schedule from them two days later for when I'm available to monitor. I didn't need to supervise their job because they're really capable. I highly recommend them.

McKnight Tanner
McKnight Tanner
1 review St. John'S, NL

I'm very impressed!

I'm incredibly impressed with our new Napoleon Furnace. I've looked at a few various heating systems, but this one is by far the most effective. Coleman heating should be recognized for their excellent service. They're also cost-effective!

Gabe Hughes
Gabe Hughes
2 reviews Maple Ridge, BC

Friendly and professional

Thanks for the quick service! Honestly was expecting them to arrive a little late as I got used to the previous company that used to repair our heating system but they arrived right on time and immediately began working. I hired them to install a new heating system and was very happy with their work. Works perfectly fine, as well. I can't thank them enough.

katerockett96
katerockett96
2 reviews Maple Ridge, BC

We were very happy with our technician.

We were very happy with our technician. He was very prompt, friendly, and courteous. He was only here for our 6 month a/c check up, but was a really delightful person to have come in contact with.

Lourdes Baker
Lourdes Baker
3 reviews Maple Ridge, BC

his company has earned my respect and business indefinitely!

I had a second opinion done by Coleman heating after almost being by other "reputable" company. They were honest, kind, and put my mind at ease knowing all the other information I received was false and my A/C is working properly. This company has earned my respect and business indefinitely!

alfredowilson67
alfredowilson67

I just wanted to express my thanks since they were wonderful from the time we spoke with Cheryl on the phone until Jeff came out to install our air conditioning. Thank you very much. I will definitely tell my neighbors and friends about you.

Ann Harris
Ann Harris

Our installers were extremely professional

Our installers were extremely professional, fast, efficient and kept things running smoothly for us. Amazing service, quality and value. Thank you Coleman heating for being there for us!

More about Coleman Heating & Air Conditioning