Halton Peel Heating

Alan Woosnam in Georgetown
Alan Woosnam in Georgetown
0 reviews Halton Hills, ON

Furnace replacement

The installers arrived on time to install a replacement furnace for us, they were polite, efficient and left the work area inna clean and tidy condition, and explained what they had done before leaving.
Well done Shaan and Ray.

Angelina#01 from Mississauga
Angelina#01 from Mississauga

Seasonal Precision & Safety Inspection to Furnace

Halton Peel Heating (Halton Peel ClimateCare now) has been looking after my heating and cooling for 6 years now. I am always happy with their annual service, their staff is always helpful and available to help me out. I find their technicians to be really knowledgeable, polite and always reliable. Had Chris come in to my house just recently to check my furnace to get it ready before the cold weather sets in. It's always a pleasure to have this tech at my house. He worked fast, checked everything and made sure to leave me with safe, well running furnace for when I will really need it in few weeks. He took care of my filter replacement too, so that was handy as well, saved me trip to Home Depot looking for a right filter. I highly recommend Halton Peel ClimateCare for your furnace or ac needs, it's a good company to deal with. Especially, because I had them install my furnace few years back and never had any problems with their service.

kmilan from Mississauga
kmilan from Mississauga
0 reviews Simcoe County, ON

Mississauga

I found the service to be friendly, knowledgable and prompt.
The office staff accomodated my appointmen on quick notice and the technicians solved the problem professionally within a very short period of time.

Anne

Matt from Mississauga
Matt from Mississauga

Furnace Service

I bought a 32 year old home and needed to know what condition my furnace was in. I called and they send a technician out the same day. He explained everything and did a great job! I would recommend this company. Very polite and answered all my questions.

Thanks!

Tony from Burlington
Tony from Burlington

Furnace Installation

I had a new furnace installed by Halton Peel recently. Am very happy with the service. Guys cleaned up after them selves. very good work. Furnace works great. They took care of every detail of the process.

Dan from Mississauga
Dan from Mississauga

Furnace cleaning

Saw the online furnace tune up ad for$59 Just wanted the cleaning no contract. After service was told that I have to sign a contract for a year or pay $149+HST. I called to complain and was told to read the fine print. Will never use them again.

Lesley & Mike in Lakeview
Lesley & Mike in Lakeview

New hot water system

We have used Halton Peel Heating for service work and now to replace an older hot water system. Their employees are friendly and highly skilled; the work was completed on time and on budget.

Daniela F
Daniela F

furnce

They provided 24 emerg service. The tech was friendly, clean, well spoken and educated. The company has lots of info and great staff. We have used them three times in the past, and have provided us with the same great service. They were the cheapest 24 hour call fee as well.

More about Halton Peel Heating

Halton Peel ClimateCare provides furnace and air conditioning installation and repair services to the Mississauga and Oakville areas. We are known for our friendly service personnel and dedication to client satisfaction.