Absolute Comfort Heating & Air Conditioning

23422-23768 Bear Line Road Chatham-Kent ON N7M 5J7
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Chatham Kent  >  Absolute Comfort Heating & Air Conditioning

Reviews for Absolute Comfort Heating & Air Conditioning

Drew from Chatham Kent
Drew from Chatham Kent
2 reviews Chatham-Kent, ON

Gas Line repair

My gas line was leaking and a competing company (Hayter) claimed I'd need an entire gas line replaced. The quote was $3,500 and I choose to shop around,

I called Absolute Comfort (Heating and Cooling). Pete arrived within ~20 minutes of my first call, and fixed the issue on the same day. Hey traced the issue to a single union (coupling) and fixed it for $343 (about 10% of the initial visit from Hayter).

Pete was polite, professional and understanding. While waiting for a colleague to arrive he shot the breeze with me over a cup of coffee. Great company, great people, please give these guys a shot!

TL;DR Hayter charged me $258 to tell me that I needed an entire gas line, when in fact I just needed one coupling replaced. Absolute Comfort did the repair for $343. Give these guys a call FIRST before you call anyone else.

Jim, Mississauga, ON
Jim, Mississauga, ON

Furnace,A/C & Duct work

We have used Absolute Comfort many times over the years for work on our home. They have always been on time, courteous and fair priced. Projects were always completed on time and we get service reminders twice a year to keep our system tuned properly. Would recommend to anyone. J & T

A. Kadai in Oakville
A. Kadai in Oakville
2 reviews OAKVILLE, ON

new furnace and ac

Its a great company that provides good product, clean and efficient installation and great follow-ups. They installed a Trane furnace and AC and I have been delighted with my lower heating bills. My home feels warmer in the winter and cooler in the summer than before the installation.

Kim123 in Mississauga
Kim123 in Mississauga

Air condtioning

Had Absolute Comfort Heating and Air Conditioning install an air conditioning unit in our house. Great service and reasonable price. I would reccomend them for air conditioner installation in your house.