Club Piscine Super Fitness

Christine in Nepean
Christine in Nepean
1 review Ottawa, ON

Gazebo

Had the pleasure of meeting and dealing with Matthew. He was very friendly and professional. Answered every question with knowledge and confidence. He even answered my emails after working hours on his day off. I recommend anyone to seek him out and let him handle your business. He is a great asset to this company

Lynda sparrow from Carleton Place
Lynda sparrow from Carleton Place
3 reviews Carleton Place, ON

Swimming Pool

Will not go back. We paid for a pool, delivery and set up. When it was installed the installers did not wait for 2nd load of water, so the left without adding salt and turning it on to see if there were any issues. Told us to go back to the store for help...we went somewhere else for 'help' and will continue our business with the other place we went to. Do not purchase from club piscine.

K Armstrong in Nepean
K Armstrong in Nepean
2 reviews Victoria, BC

Gazebo etc

Products might be good but service horrible ...especially lately. We ordered gazebo through them and they sold parts of it to a different client when it came in so we are still waiting. A friend of ours had a problem with a chair they ordered not being in when they said. They never get back to us -and we've paid in full! BEWARE of any promises they give -they then claim the delivery is just an estimate etc. We have gone in to the store numerous times to find out when it is coming in and get the run around.

george brown in Orleans
george brown in Orleans
1 review ORL, ON

Hot Tub

Top Quality Product and excellent after purchase service. Delivered on time as promised with care and excellent follow-up. Intro classes to spa care and free water tests. Very Happy. will recommend again,

Josee-anne in Gatineau
Josee-anne in Gatineau
2 reviews GATINEAU,

Pool Installation

The company was very good. They provided us with the pool and fitness equipment. The delivered and were friendly. The gave a very good service and the price was exceptional. The was a great variety of choice.

Laurent in Casselman
Laurent in Casselman
1 review CASSELMAN, ON

NEW SPA

WE HAD GREAT SERVICE AND GREAT PRODUCT AND THE PRODUCT WAS DELIVERED ON TIME AND WE HAD GREAT INSTALLERS AND SERVICE. THEY CLEANEDE ALL THE BOXES AND I WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND USING THEM.

Sam in Ottawack
Sam in Ottawack
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Shed

I bought a shed for my backyard from this store and was satisfied with the service I received. I needed something of a specific size and the salesperson was very helpful. I did not have them deliver as I have my own truck but they helped me put it into the truck. The price was also very competitive.

Montreal Martin
Montreal Martin
3 reviews Dollard Des Ormeaux,

Outdoor furniture

I would probably say that you have to be careful what you buy here. They may have great sales but some of their products are not of the highest quality - I had to come here twice just to get chairs changed from the set I bought. There we pieces missing. The upside is that the service was great - they exchanged the chairs immediately and the replacements were fine.