Alpine Lawn & Garden Equipment Inc

Garden Centres
2921 Kennedy Road Scarborough ON
HomeStars  >  Garden Centres in Agincourt  >  Alpine Lawn & Garden Equipment Inc

Review for Alpine Lawn & Garden Equipment Inc

Ken in North York
Ken in North York

Terrible customer service

Terrible store! I would give negative 5 rating if I can. Don’t ever go there. Misleading sales and manager/owner. Refused to repair my snowblower because it was not the season. That was not what a rep told me on phone a couple months ago. That was after I rented a van to get my snowblower there. Now I wasted my rental money. They did not even give me a referral for other shops. The owner was very rude and that was the worst customer service experience ever. Just bad human being all around.