Farmgate Gardens

Careful Consumer in Wooler
Careful Consumer in Wooler
1 review WOOLER, ON

Perennials

Farmgate has got good customer service when you are there and they have a playground that my kids loved. However they are over priced and they don't back up their perennials which for the price you pay they really should. I paid a small fortune there for a perennial that I really wanted, only to have it die and now I'm out the money because they wouldn't replace it. I've also bought plants there and then found them for $5-10 cheaper elsewhere. I'm a young gardener and I wont be going back there. They are going to miss out on years of business from me.

More about Farmgate Gardens

Started in 1987 Farmgate Gardens is a full service garden centre specializing in quality plant material, soils and mulches. We also provide landscape architectural services.
Looking for Garden Centres pros in Belleville?