Milliken Farms Garden Centre

Milliken Farms Garden Centre

Reviews for Milliken Farms Garden Centre

Liza in Thornhill
Liza in Thornhill

Great service, great price! Triple mix delivery.

Received excellent soil for the best price after calling four different companies. No "press 1 for this, press 2 for that", the phone was answered each time on the first ring by a knowledgeable and helpful person. They were ready to deliver on the same day I called, but were flexible and adjusted to my schedule. The soil arrived in a truck driven by a kind and helpful driver who dumped the soil right in the garden - no nasty plastic bag to dispose of. The product is rich in organic matter, perfect for our school vegetable garden. Many thanks!

Ll@Markham
L. L.
4 reviews ,

patio slab & Brick

I bought patio slab & few round stone brick this summer. The patio slab required cutting as well. They cut it in a very professional manner & I don't have to wait too long too. The staff helped me to loaded these heavy slab to my car with care.
for the stone brick, since I'm familiar with which product I should use. The staff asked me what are they use for & explain to me in details which one should be better. Also, since the size is not fit to my use after I bought it, they offered me exchange to another product that I need too without asking me question.