Sid's Pond & Gardenscape

Garden Centres
Sid's Pond & Gardenscape

Reviews for Sid's Pond & Gardenscape

Driveway Curbs and patio Stone for side

We were going to get our Drive paving done and wanted to put new side curbs and also put patio slabs on the side of the house. We placed order for the material but sales person did not tel us that they do not have all material in stock and took our order. Order was suppose to be delivered between 8-10 am and I had couple of guys arranged to do the work but it was 11 am and no delivery. I called them and they said it will be delivered today but I told them we are sitting here waiting for the material. Then they sent a truck with screening and Gravel stone but no curbs or slabs etc. Later in the afternoon they sent side curbs but no slabs. Then we found out they do not have slabs and slabs will come on Monday. Service was OK at the place but make sure that they have material before leaving the place otherwise you could be waiting for delivery and no one will show up.

Adam from Mississauga
Adam from Mississauga

Home Interlocking Walkway

We had our front walkway and backyard recently interlocked by a paving company and bought the terra cotta stone from Sids. The selection was pretty amazing but we had to stick to a budget and bought the appropriate sq. ft from sids. They delivered on time of the day the contractors were suppose to come in the morning. I also purchased magic sand to spray over the final jobsite to lock in empty spaces.

K.L. from Toronto
K.L. from Toronto

stone figurine

I ordered a stone figurine from Sid's Pond about a month ago, and was told to collect after 2 weeks.

After 2 weeks, I went to collect it and was told they can't find the item. So they said they will check and let me know. A week went by, no call. I visited the store and they told me the same thing - we will check and call you. Another week went by, still no call.

I get it. It's a $40 item, not $4000. But it's not the right way to treat a customer.

Helon Sudan in Mississauga
Helon Sudan in Mississauga
4 reviews MISSISSAUGA, ON

pond filtration system upgrade.

Ive lived close to sids pond my whole life, we built a pond back in 2000 using sids pond it was great. over the years we have bought all our supplies, fish, and accesories from the same location. They are helpful and even do house calls for pond work. they are very knowledgable They showed me how to build a filter out of two baskets and throw the pump inside of it. great technique for the size of pond i have.