Aa Floors & More Ltd

Reviews for Aa Floors & More Ltd

charlie in Toronto
charlie in Toronto

Flooring product & delivery

We chose one type of flooring but by the time we were ready to order, it was no longer available. Peter at AA flooring was extremely helpful in finding a replacement and even matched the price of the item he had quoted us previously, which was a bit lower.
Much appreciated! Tx.

Shah in Mississauga
Shah in Mississauga
2 reviews MISSISSAUGA, ON

800 sq ft of hardwood for Living Room

Although the cost would've been cheaper we wanted to ensure the work was done properly. We choose a nice wood grain that matched our cabinets in our open kitchen concept home.
The staff were very polite and knowledgeable and helped us select the right wood.

Make sure you do your research, there are many variates of hardwood available. Different wood, kinds, colour, material. It can range from .60cents a sq/ft up to $5/sq ft.

Overall, work was done in 2 days with the first one for prep, carpet removal and getting nails out.

Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?
Do visit other hardwood stores to compete for offers and gain more knowledge on different kinds.

Angel in Etobicoke
Angel in Etobicoke
3 reviews ETOBICOKE, ON

Family room flooring

I wanted to replace the old hardwood in my family room because it was old and had some sound when walking on it. I called a few guys and liked their price. The whole job took 3 days. I could tell they worked pretty fast and good. There weren’t much disturbances so I was happy. Would definitely recommend them to friends.

jay kula in Scarborough
jay kula in Scarborough
2 reviews Scarborough, ON

countertop

I bought a countertop for my kitchen at AA Floors & More Ltd. and i was very much impressed with the quality of the material. It was cost effective for wood used.

Sarah in Mississauga
Sarah in Mississauga
3 reviews MISSISSAUGA, ON

Hardwood Floor for Living Room

We were searching everywhere for a good price on hardwood flooring for our living room. Went to Brampton Hardwood and other big showrooms and End of the Roll etc. At the end, this place on Evans avenue in Etobicoke came to great help.
Staff here really help you even if you don't buy it from here. Their hours were good on Saturday as that was the only day we could shop around.
We chose Oak red wood and was installed in one day.

Paul Mitchell in Toronto
Paul Mitchell in Toronto
1 review TORONTO, ON

purchased laminate flooring

many styles to choose from in the showroom. I purchased the Teak Laminate and it looks great in my apartment! great price and customer service at AA Floors & More!

I. Truman in Etobicoke
I. Truman in Etobicoke
2 reviews ETOBICOKE, ON

Purchased Laminate Flooring

I own a loft in Toronto and wanted to upgrade the main floor with a nice laminate flooring. I searched MANY companies, warehouses, all the highly marketed "best deal in the city" stores, and none of them even came close to the high quality selection and pricing that AA Floors has to offer. In the end, I chose a beautiful and unique "exotic walnut" finish from the vast selection of options they have to offer. All instock, and definitely the best price of any other company. I didn't have the appropriate vehicle at the time, and wasn't ready to install just yet. Not a problem, they would put aside and hold all that I required until I could come back. Fortunately for me, I have a friend who does custom renovations, and has installed many a floor. Even he was incredibly impressed with the quality of the chosen flooring, and all that the store had to offer. I highly recommend this place to anyone, and I will definitely be back!

Janet Rayner in North york
Janet Rayner in North york

laminate floor purchase and installment in one bedroom condo

The service I received from Peter at the office of AA Floors& More was very helpful and the installers took time to do a good job and were very kind.

I am very pleased with the look of my walnut laminate floors
and the price was good!

M in Woodbridge
M in Woodbridge
2 reviews WOODBRIDGE, ON

Replaced Carpet with Hardwood flooring in entertainment room

Installer took some time to complete the job, however the results were more than worth it and he was very polite and competent. Replaced our carpet flooring with a beautiful oak hardwood for a very reasonable price. We were also offered personal hand-scraping service, however we declined for the next time. A few months later the floor is holding up well and looks good as new! Would use their services again.

Michelle in Toronto
Michelle in Toronto

New Hardwood Floors

We bought new hardwood floors from AA Floors. The staff were very nice and helpful. They had quite a large selection. The only concern we have with the flooring we purchased is that they do scratch easily (we have kids and a dog). We did mention this to them when discussing what we should buy, but they said that the ones we chose were middle hardness so pretty good although nothing is really strong enough to not get dings and scratches.

More about Aa Floors & More Ltd

AA FLOORS & MORE LTD. is a Toronto-based dealer of premium quality floor coverings. We offer a wide range of hardwood, engineered hardwood, laminate, vinyl plank and cork flooring products that are available in a variety of sizes, finishes and colours to satisfy even the most discriminating needs as well ...
Looking for Floor Laying & Refinishing pros in Vaughan?