Markham Flooring Inc

Markham Flooring Inc

Reviews for Markham Flooring Inc

Jason Patrick from Mississauga
Jason Patrick from Mississauga

Excellent company with outstanding flooring!

We used Markham Flooring to install flooring in our Master Bedroom, approx 360 sq feet. We used the 5" Armstrong Hickory River House and it came out fantastic! We're very pleased with the fit and finish and would recommend them to anyone. A+

Jason,
Thanks you for the positive review. It was a pleasure doing business with you and if you ever need any future help we are here for you. Thanks again.
Markham Flooring.

Rod  in Pickering
Rod in Pickering
10 reviews Pickering, ON

Hardwood Install for Entire Home

We chose Markham Flooring based on a recommendation from another contractor we had as part of doing complete reno.
We were very happy with the service and advice we received,especially from Mike who quided us every step of the way.
We would certainly recommend Markham Flooring to anyone considering having new harwood put in their home

Rod & Sharon

Rod and Sharon,
Thanks you for the positive review. It was a pleasure doing business with you and your wife and if you ever need any future help we are here for you.

Keenan in Markham
Keenan in Markham

Hardwoord floors

Went to Markham Flooring based on the nearly-perfect reviews. Exceeded our expectations! Quality of the product and the price were great, and the service was incredible. Richard was a pleasure to deal with. Can't recommend this place enough.

Keenan,
Thank you for choosing Markham Flooring and for the kind words. We value your business and are here for you with any future projects you may have.

Macylady
Macylady

Hardwood Flooring Installation for House Renovation

We just finished a major house renovation and Markham Flooring, on Denison St., Markham, looked after all our flooring needs. We worked with Mike Rewkowski who guided us every step of the way. We put in hardwood flooring throughout the whole main floor and most of the 2nd floor. I can’t say enough about Mike’s top-notch customer service; when we first entered the store, we had no idea what we wanted or what the difference was between all the types of wood flooring. Mike took us around with great patience and explained the different kinds of wood and laminate and the pros and cons of each. Mike was very honest about what would work for our needs and what wouldn’t. Before the installation, Mike came to inspect the house and our particular needs. He was very knowledgeable and helpful and made the experience as easy as possible. He addressed some pre-existing uneven flooring issues we had and made sure all was ready for the installation. The installation team was top-notch and very professional. Mike was easy to reach by email or phone and very quick to answer any questions or address any working issues that arose. We had some renovation scheduling changes/delays along the way and Mike stayed in touch and adjusted his schedule accordingly. He and his team worked well with our contractor’s team who was also in the house. The final outcome was a high-quality job that resulted in beautiful floors that have completely changed the look of the house.

Thank you Laurie for the kind words and it was a pleasure working with you. All the best with your beautiful new home.

Eric in Pickering
Eric in Pickering
16 reviews Pickering, ON

Engineered Hardwood Purchase & Install

We called Markham Flooring to get quotes on many different hardwood choices from many different manufacturers. Randy was who we dealt with primarily, but anyone we ever talked to there was more than helpful. They were not only competitive in pricing, but very helpful throughout. We ended up choosing them for doing our entire hardwood job (approx. 1600 sqft). It was a 7.5" engineered board, so there was a little more involved in the install, but not a problem. Also had our install arranged through them, and the three install guys that came were all very nice and got the work done quickly but not rushed. Our floors look great and we have already gotten tons of compliments from anyone who has seen them!

Thank you Eric for your kind words! It was a pleasure dealing with you.

Gloria Robb in Toronto
Gloria Robb in Toronto

wood floor in dining room

Richard was helpful, patient and very knowledgeable to deal with, when we confronted a multitude of choices in the storeroom. We got the floor that suits our room and budget and was done in very good time with all the mess cleaned up when they left. We'd recommend this company and this gentleman to anyone.

Gloria,
Thanks you for the positive review. It was a pleasure doing business with you and your husband and if you ever need any future help we are here for you.
Markham Flooring.

JInky from Unionville
JInky from Unionville
1 review Ottawa, ON

Basement renovation, staircase, bedroom flooring

I have used Markham Flooring, Iber Road, Stittsville several times now for both just supplying hardwood and also supply and install.
What a fantastic company to deal with from start to finish. Extremely professional, knowledgeable, punctual and efficient. The level of service from buying the product to having it installed was top notch.
(n.b. cost above is an approximation of all stated work which was done at various different times
I would highly recommend this local company

Thank you for the positive review. We value your business and any future projects you may have. It was a pleasure working with you.

VJ from Unionville
VJ from Unionville
1 review Whitchurch-Stouffville, ON

Wood Flooring

Excellent customer service, punctual, fantastic quality. Mike was the one helped me find the wood I was looking for, gave me his best price. He didn't even ask for a deposit, after finishing the job, we were the one to chase him for payment. Honest and trustworthy. Highly recommended !!!!!

It was a pleasure working with you. Thank you for the positive review. We value your business and any future projects you may have.

Brian
Brian

Hardwood Floor Purchase

I shopped around for hardwood flooring. I just walked into their shop and ask for a price for a Vintage solid-sawn flooring in hickory. Randy gave me a price that is even cheaper than another shop that I almost select to do the work. This store is big and decent. Lots of displays. But they don't have the color that I want. Randy just went to the warehouse and get their only piece and gave it to me for free. Not even asked me to bring it back. With the level of trust, I came back and asked him to give me the best price he can. I didn't go any where else to match the price. I kind of trust him and want to do business with him. He gave me another surprise with a bit better pricing. It was a quick and clean deal. Everything is up front. Restocking fee and so on.
Then another surprise 3 days later. I suddenly remembered that I didn't double check the finish when I put the order. I remember I talked to him only when the first time I pick up the sample about a month ago. I was afraid of him forgetting it. They deal with many customers every day. I guessed he wont remember that since I want a low shine finish which is not the standard one. I called the store ASAP. A lady helped me to find my order and double check the finish. You know what, it is exactly the pearl finish that I want.
What else can I say? A nice store. A group of nice people with good system support. Very professional.

BTW, I am not hiring them to do the installation. It's a material purchase only.

It was a pleasure working with you. Thank you for the kind words and positive review. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Sharron Markham
Sharron Markham
5 reviews MARKHAM, ON

Hardwood Install Main Floor

We used Markham Flooring to purchase and install walnut hardwood on the main floor. Kim held our hand every step of the way. We were able to obtain the wood during the manufacture's promo and we're able to negotiate a reasonable price with Kim as well. The selection of products at Markham Flooring is unsurpassed. We were very impressed with the installation as well. Joseph is a craftsman. His work is meticulous and he works non stop to get the job done. He disbursed the varying colours of Walnut beautifully. His transitions to our tile were perfectly flush. The experience with Kim and Joseph was excellent and small issues were resolved immediately and professionally. I would gladly recommend my team at Markham Flooring. This store has a lot to offer.

More about Markham Flooring Inc

We offer one of the largest selections of quality hardwood flooring in the GTA area in our spacious 4,000 square foot showroom. We are distributors of Mirage, Vintage, PG Model, Coswick, Superior, Satin Finish, Bruce, Armstrong, Dubeau, Kentwood,Husky,Kronotex and Torlys.

From Selection to Installation We are Your Hardwood Floor Store
***
For purchasers of flooring products we provide the following services:
***
Hardwood Selection: We are one of the few locations in the Greater Toronto Area where people can view large size samples of virtually every style and color of hardwood flooring from all major suppliers. All in the comfortable, non-pressure atmosphere of our showroom.
***
Laminate Wood Selection: For those seeking durable, lower cost flooring with the look of real wood, we offer numerous wood laminate flooring options.
***
Design Assistance: Knowledgeable Markham Flooring sales staff are available to help you make the right flooring décor decision.
***
Practical Advice: For those planning do-it-yourself flooring projects, we can answer all your questions.
***
Installation: Our expert installers can come to your home and flawlessly install your new flooring.
***
Delivery: For large orders we can deliver to your home or building site through a third party with a cost. Alternatively, you can back your truck up to our warehouse loading dock.
***
Availability: Most popular flooring styles and colors from all our suppliers are consistently available in our warehouse. Specialized orders can be fulfilled within days.
***
Accessories: We sell nails, underlay paper, glue, floor care products and other flooring products you may need.
***
For our suppliers and the flooring industry in general, Markham Flooring provides an efficient and reliable service for the distribution and marketing of their products.