Shedman

jimrlirwin in Toronto, Ontario
jimrlirwin in Toronto, Ontario
1 review Ajax, ON

Garage Replacement

My old garage was beyond repair. Each day they came, they made wonderful progress. Removed and disposed of old garage and cement floor in a day. Total construction was done rapidly and quietly (my neighbours had to use their eyes to tell if they were on site). I am completely satisfied. Thanks everyone.
Jim

Kimberly from Pickering
Kimberly from Pickering
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Back Yard Shed

We hired Shedman last summer to build a shed in our backyard. The process was quick and easy from visiting their showroom to the final build. They worked with us every step of the way. Our shed looks fantastic!

Winnie and Mike from Toronto
Winnie and Mike from Toronto

Garage renovation

We have a garage that needed to be repaired as it was old and falling apart. We did the specs and quote with Randi over the phone. She was very helpful and knowledgeable. They also worked with us in getting our permit with the city. Shedman comes highly recommended. Mike and his crew were professional and very accommodating. The garage is well constructed and you really can't beat the price with anyone else in the city. A pleasure to deal with!

Darryl H.
Darryl H.

Shed

Experience was less than par
1) They never showed up when I was home--nor did they ever tell me exactly when they would be here. Saw them once by accident during the whole project. Had to email things to office to get anything done. Not ideal. I asked for them to come a number of times and meet to review things -- they told me one Friday they would be here and never showed -- no call or apology -- and I stayed home from work.
2) The work was a custom shed -- I told the office I want to be nice cedar shakes etc...I got cedar shingles -- cheap windows etc...effectively they have no ability to consult on a higher end job. These guys are on the low end. Build fast -- pre-fab ..pick from a catalogue -- if that's what you like...probably the place for you
3) I happen to have played hockey with the owner years ago-- and requested to speak with him again --- he finally showed--- but wait he sent someone else -- I don't think they new I knew the owner --- disappointed --- they just want to get in get out and get paid --- again a low end volume driven business

Customer service was well below par. To this day I have still not heard from him.

I could go on but I won't ---I would also like to say this is the very first review on anything that I have every written. I am not a complainer.

Sharon from Pickering
Sharon from Pickering
26 reviews Pickering, ON

GARDEN STORAGE SHED

We had a 20 year old wood shed that needed to be replaced. We found Shedman listed on HomeStars and went to visit their showroom here in Pickering. We were please to find that they had many design options and styles to choose from. We spoke with Randi, who walked us through the different models. She is very knowledgeable and went over all aspects on the project with us. We wanted a total maintenance free shed and with her help we selected a vinyl shed with a shingled roof. We book an appointment, and other then a one day delay do to rain, they finished as scheduled. They removed our old shed and took everything on day one and day two our new shed was installed. All of their staff was very courteous and the install was efficient and very professional. We were impressed with the quality and workmanship and our new shed looks amazing. We would recommend Shedman without hesitation.

Jennifer from Toronto
Jennifer from Toronto
2 reviews Scarborough, ON

Cedar Shed

Shedman installed a beautiful cedar shed in our backyard. We loved working with them. They were professional, efficient and the quality of the workmanship was fantastic. They cleaned up the work site completely and compelted the job in a few hours. We really liked the fact that we could completely customize the shed to our needs.

Alan in Scarborough
Alan in Scarborough
3 reviews Scarborough, ON

Shed Supply and Install

I was fortunate enough to be gifted with a Shedman shed by a friend. I selected a 4 x 8 shed.
The installation time was booked with Shedman and the 2 man crew arrived at the appointed time. The installers were friendly and competent. The install took about 2 hours (I had previously placed pavers on which the shed sits).
I am very pleased with the shed. It is well constructed and looks great.

Barbara Miller from Ajax
Barbara Miller from Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Shedman

We ordered the 8' by 12' pine shed the Shedman had on special.. They arrived on the set date, were very accommodating, and put the shed up in a couple of hours, exactly how and where we had asked.. We are very pleased with our new shed, having received several compliments on it. Shedman is a very organized and professional company. A pleasure to deal with!

John
John
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Concrete Pad & Garden Shed

I went into Shedman in the dead of winter and explained what I wanted to do with my backyard. They were very accomodating and even provided me with colour samples to assist me with my decision making. I booked the date and times for the pouring of the concrete pad and construction of the shed. They arrived on time to do all the required work and completed the job in a timely manner. They were friendly, hard working and did a professional job from beginning to end. This is the 2nd shed I have bought from Shedman (2 different homes). If I decide to move again I know exactly who I am going to call if I need additional storage space, SHEDMAN. Great job guys!

John & Adrienne in Pickering

Judy Gardner in Whitby
Judy Gardner in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Large overhang on deck to be used as a screened room

We are extremely happy with the work on our deck of Mike and his crew.
He helped us with the design,and then completed the work,most professionally.
We were kept informed of the daily schedule of work,even after we caused some delays due to holidays.which they accommadated.

Looking for Gazebos & Sheds pros in Pickering?