Atlas Overhead Doors

Reviews for Atlas Overhead Doors

laurakadam in Toronto
laurakadam in Toronto

True professionals

Dealing with Atlas Doors was a pleasure. They were responsive and dealt with the issues we had like true professionals. I would highly recommend Atlas Doors and would use them again in the future.

1 review Newmarket, ON

garage door repair

Company used by the condo corporation.
Great company,fast response,great technician(Trevor)
Replaced some hinges so that the door would not "fold" .
Explained well what was wrong with the door.
(Cost covered by the condoo corporation)
Thanks Trevor!

E. from Toronto
E. from Toronto

Garage Door Trouble

Despite it being Sunday of a long weekend, I received prompt and professional service when Rob called to say that he would be at my place to fix my garage door within an hour. He arrived earlier than that and immediately fixed the problem. He went on to answer all my questions related to the sensors, keypad, etc. and what to do during a power outage to open the garage door. We spoke at length and Rob was then kind enough to repeat everything so that I could write it down. He explained prior to arrival that given the after hours nature of the call, the cost would be a certain amount but if it was a quick fix, he would adjust the price. It was a quick fix and he honoured his word with a fair and reduced price. He gave me a lot of relevant education and information. He was most pleasant, easy going, patient and extremely well versed - a very knowledgeable professional. He could have opened the garage door in the dark if he had to. It was a pleasure to meet Rob. Look forward to calling on him and Atlas Overhead in the future and pleased to continue the tradition of using Atlas Overhead as my parents did for years. Thank you Rob.

Jeff
Jeff

Great work, great install, happy customer!

Had 2 new garage doors recently installed by Atlas. They did everything as promised, came out on time and provided a competitive quote, did the install when they said they would in the amount of time they said it would take to complete, cleaned everything up nice, and the end product looks and functions tremendously! Had one small service issue occur in the weeks to follow, and they came out and addressed it all immediately. I'd like to thank Atlas for my new garage doors, and would gladly recommend them to anybody!

Garage door

This company is notorious for fixing and replacing parts that don't need replacing. Their technicians work is terrible and they have to be called back time and again to fix the initial problem. They also don't stand behind their products and supply the lowest grade openers and keypads in the industry. Jake and Co. are grinders and you will over pay them to come to your home. More than likely they will replacing things that do not need replacing. Good luck

PLC from Mississauga
PLC from Mississauga

Replacement of handle, door opener gear and installation of weatherstrippinggear

My friend has used Atlas Overhead Doors a number of times over the years and recommended them to me.I'm so pleased with the quality of service from Atlas. Anthony mad the site visit very soon after my call and he made sure the job was just perfect!; he was so kind and polite too! And thanks to Jake, the owner for the good pricing you gave me. It was a no nonsense repair..Just what this homeowner wanted. Thank you Jake and Anthony @Atlas

Alon in Oakville
Alon in Oakville

New Garage Door

I highly recommend this company for all your garage door needs. They offer reasonable pricing and care about doing a good job. They didn't consider the job done until I was happy - excellent customer service.

Gary S from Toronto
Gary S from Toronto

new garage doors and openers

We replaced our old doors and door openers with this company. These guys were great. The whole thing went smooth. I was impressed from the sales person all the way to the install guys. On time, professional and quick. The products a good quality

Barb S. from Toronto
Barb S. from Toronto

GARAGE DOOR SERVICE REPAIR

Assisted Review

Trevor is an excellent representative for your company. He has worked on my older garage door several times. He arrives on time, well groomed with clean clothes. His work is quickly done, his attitude professional and friendly. My husband and I trust his work and judgement of what is needed to maintain the door in good working condition.
Barbara S

MM in Toronto
MM in Toronto

Garage door repair

Assisted Review

Hello,

I just wanted to say that Peter came today to fix my garage door and he was so helpful and friendly, and did a really great job fixing the door. I’m so relieved and impressed by the fast and friendly service. Just wanted to pass along my thanks and sincere appreciation! I’ll definitely give your company a call if I need any other work done in the future.

Thanks again!

We are so happy to hear you are pleased. If we can ever be of assistance again please feel free to contact our office.

More about Atlas Overhead Doors

Atlas Overhead Doors, one of the largest garage door companies in Toronto, offers commercial, industrial, and residential service for your parking needs. Today, with rapidly changing technology and new products, more choices are available in the industry. With over 25 years of experience, Atlas Overhead Doors takes pride in resolving ...