Heritage Design

James from KW
James from KW
6 reviews Kitchener, ON

Completed existing fence

They gave me great service, a very reasonable price and did the work flawlessly without me having to do much following up or leg work.

I needed them to come in and complete an existing rod iron fence to enclose the backyard of our newly purchased house. I didn't live in the area at the time so I just called them and asked them if they could do it. I met them once at the house, went over a few details and they did all the rest on time. It was very easy to deal with them and would recommend them.