Garage Design & Organization

Reviews for Shaw Renovation & Construction

MCRuta in Calgary
MCRuta in Calgary

Needed a duplicate receipt

Shaw completed my roof in 2013 and I recently required a duplicate of the receipt for the sale of the house. Jonathan took the time to go through Shaw's archived files and provided me with the receipt within hours of speaking with him.
Thank you for the great customer service.

Jo Mo in Cochrane
Jo Mo in Cochrane

Deck

After 15 years with our hot tub, it was time for a change. Shaw delivered! On time and on budget, the old deck was removed and our new ‘wine lounge’ built, we are enjoying it every day. I would highly recommend Shaw for your outdoor projects!

Roofing in Calgary
Roofing in Calgary

Very professional and very organized. Came in and got the job done on time and on schedule. I enjoyed working with this company and I would highly recommend this team to anyone in the future for any construction needs. Thanks again Johnathon for your help.

Chris - Calgary

Private User reviews Brossard,

A Very Professional Company

Shaw repaired our sidings and I greatly appreciate the wonderful job performed. From the initial contact to handing the final cheque for payment was as seamless as possible. It cannot get any better than that.

During construction, it did not inconvenience us at all in any form or manner. The resulting job was such as if nothing happened; that is how the quality of work was done.

Kudos to you, your company and your staff. We freely and proudly recommend you to any of our friends when they ask for company such as yours.

Chula in Calgary
Chula in Calgary

Roof Replacement

We used Shaw for our home roof replacement back in 1998 when we first bought the house. We used them again in 2017 fall to replace the roof. I am happy to say that we are very pleased with the work done by this company, second time around, their service and professionalism.

I am glad to hear that you are happy with the roofing work we completed for you 20 years ago and again last year. Please keep us in mind for any further renovations that you might want to get done. Phil or myself would be happy to come out and see you.

Also, If you have any friends that need work done, we would appreciate the referral. As you know we provide the following services, Roofing, Siding, Stucco, Soffit & Fascia, Eavestrough, Painting, Windows & Doors, Decks & Fences, Garages and More!.

Perkie99 in Calgary
Perkie99 in Calgary

Roof Replacement

In summer 2016, we obtained 3 quotes for a new roof for our house and garage from 3 different companies, one of which is a well known "radio star, reputable company", with a price tag that was significantly more than the one company who simply placed a humble flyer in our mailbox saying who they were and what they offered. The person who came from Shaw was humble, polite, professional, prompt, quick, and kind. He went through the cost of everything efficiently and not one time did he push his company or put down any of the others I said we got a quote from. The project was put on hold for one year, so one year later we called all of the same people back - to be honest, I was leaning towards the "radio star" company because they had lawn signs all over Woodbine and their chosen "sales" rep was very convincing, but I could not move past the kindness of the Shaw rep, Philippe. What I wanted was for my husband to be home and meet all of these people so he could help with the decision. The most cost-effective is not always the best way to go - in fact, I am suspicious of it (you get what you pay for kind of thing). The 'radio star' company not only become indignant that we had other quotes and they were not a 'shoe in', he started to put them down without even knowing who they were and was already packing up his stuff up, making the decision for us. Shaw honoured the quote they gave us from the previous year, and the same kind demeanour arrived to our home, not in the least 'put out' for having to come back a second time and discuss the same job with the same information. They delivered on time, there were no hidden costs, their work was guaranteed, our roof looks amazing, and their care and kindness have continued long after the job was completed, unlike many companies out there who shift their attitude once they have your money. In this case, we got SO MUCH MORE than we paid for, even returning to add an extra roof jack for a bathroom vent fan and included that in the original quote. I would never go anywhere else for a renovation need that we cannot take care of ourselves. Shaw does not spend their money on warehouses, fancy offices, heavy advertising and bells and whistles. You can trust their low prices, their integrity and authenticity. Every person we encountered with this job had the same disposition which tells me they are a great company to work for - happy employees = good work = great success. Thank you, Shaw, you truly are a rare find in a digitally driven world where customer service is a lost art form.

Hi, I am glad to hear that you are happy with the roof and service that we provided to you. I would also like to thank you for all the decent comments in the review. I want all of our employees to treat customers with respect in a manner that we would like to be treated ourselves. Thank you for you work. Please keep us in mind for any further renovations you may need to do.

sonja beierle in Calgary
sonja beierle in Calgary

New Windows throughout and Complete Exterior of House

The job included New Windows throughout my 4 level split house.
Hardyboard on the exterior walls and Soffit, Fascia and Evestroughing and trim paint to match.The job was done systematically; the windows, the Exterior and lastly the Eves trough pckge.
I was very pleased with the end result, it was done correctly and neatly and a thorough cleanup at the end. The Staff were caring and pleasant at all times. The job was com[pleted as agreed.
I would highly recommend Shaw Construction and Renovation for any work to be done.

Hi Sonja, I am glad to hear that you are happy with the work we have done for you. I will pass your compliments along to our staff. It was a pleasure doing business with you. Please keep us in mind for any further renovations that you might want to get done. Phil or myself would be happy to come out and see you.

Sherry & Rick in Calgary
Sherry & Rick in Calgary

New Windows, Roof, Stucco Painting and Repair

Shaw Renovation and Construction did extensive work for us in Fall 2017. New windows, stucco painting and repair, new roof. Our house is 20 years old and it was time for these things to be done. Simon and Phillipe provided excellent service from start to finish. They have quality products and experienced workmen (we especially enjoyed Steve our window installer)! We have really noticed a difference with the new windows this winter, no more drafts! We’ve had so many compliments on the new stucco colors including ‘you have the nicest house on the street’! All work was done on time and at their quoted price. We are thrilled with the results and highly recommend Shaw Renovation and Construction to anyone needing similar work done on their home.

Hi Sherry & Rick, I am glad to hear that you are happy with the roof, windows and painting that we have done for you. I am also glad to here that you have received compliments on the improved curb appeal of your home. I will pass your compliments along to Phil, Simon, Steve and the rest of the staff that worked on your home. It was a pleasure doing business with you. Please keep us in mind for any further renovations that you might want to get done. Phil or myself would be happy to come out and see you.

Lucy in Calgary
Lucy in Calgary

Hail Damage: Roofing and Siding Replaced

We received excellent customer service from the very first call we placed to get a quote which was given promptly. They exceeded my expectations and I would not hesitate one bit to recommend them to any one. Excellent service , excellent work and I must add very patient as well.

Hi Lucy, I am glad to hear that you are happy with the roof and siding that we have done for you. It was a pleasure doing business with you. Please keep us in mind for any further renovations that you might want to get done. Phil or myself would be happy to come out and see you.

Ben in Calgary
Ben in Calgary

New roof shingles

I had a friend recommended shaw renovations and construction to me. As they were very happy with the work that they had done by them. So I decided to get a quote on my roof shingles, garage door and some siding work. They gave me a quote with in a few days of contacting their office. I was happy with the price and they were able to do all the work before we had snow last winter. My roof looks fantastic. I will be sure to recommend them to my friends and family.

Hi Ben, I am glad to hear that you are happy with the roof and the rest of the work we have done for you. Thank you for your work. Please keep us in mind for any further renovations that you might want to get done. Phil or myself would be happy to come out and see you.

More about Shaw Renovation & Construction

Specializing in all Exterior Home Renovations: Fencing, Decks, Stonework, Windows, Garages, Doors, etc.
Looking for Garage Design & Organization pros in Calgary?