Corinthia Flowers Garden & Gift

Ashley in Sherwood Park
Ashley in Sherwood Park
2 reviews Sherwood Park, AB

Wedding Flowers

I went through Adele for my wedding flowers... and it was a complete headache. My flowers looked great on the day of but the way she does business is horrible. I went two times to look at bouquets and she did not have the correct flowers, and then three days before my wedding, when I CALLED HER, she told me she got the wrong flowers in and our centerpieces were going to be different. After emails and phone calls, she never sent me pictures of the what the new centerpieces were going to look like and I literally found out when I walked into my reception ballroom. We were also told we would get our flowers by 10:30am and flowers did not show up at the hotel until noon. Not what you need on your wedding day.

She is horribel at communicating and I would NOT recommend using her for wedding flowers. She makes beautiful arrangements but she will just add stress to your day. I would like elsewhere.