Classic Fireplace & Bbq Store

John in Toronto
John in Toronto
0 reviews Pickering, ON

Great Service for BBQ Assembly

It began with a visit to the store to buy a new cover for my 10 tear old Napoleon Prestige 450. Bruce showed me the new ones and I thought I owed it to myself to get a newer one as I use it 4-5 times per week. The Prestige 500 seemed like perfect choice for the price but I knew that I could get one using my bank rewards. Turned out it was a Prestige 500 Pro, so I ordered it. It was delivered last Saturday. I had already talked to Bruce about how difficult was it to assemble and decided to get them to do it properly. I phoned today and asked Bruce to arrange for assembling it. He put me in touch with the warehouse manager who said he could arrange to do it this afternoon. Be foe lunch John and Zack turned up had it all assembled, changed the gas connection and showed me how everything worked. I can’t say enough about the service especially since I didn’t buy the BBQ from them. Fantastic job from everyone connected with this store. 10 stars would not be enough this kind of service. THANK YOU ALL
P.S. I used it tonight to perfection

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us. We truly appreciate it and we look forward to working with you again in the future. Happy grilling!
Many thanks

Katie Shanks  from Old Toronto
Katie Shanks from Old Toronto

EXCELLENT all around - Steve, Rick and Terry went above and beyond to make sure everything was PERFECT.

Steve (Stephen?) and Rick were amazing. I had confirmed the wrong model and it was partially installed when I realized it was not the one I meant to order - They were SO wonderful and within an hour they had the right one at my house and by the evening I had a beautiful Valor - freestanding/modern style unit. Polite, professional and would not settle until I was 100% happy. THRILLED and will use them for the next house we renovate. Terry was great to deal with and so understanding as well - very very pleased.

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your very positive experience, we truly appreciate it. We are so pleased that you are happy with the stove you chose and we look forward to working with you again very soon.

Rick in East York
Rick in East York

Great sales AND great service

I bought a gas BBQ and a fireplace from this company. Sales are the easy part but follow up service can be poor. This company was excellent is all it did. The service/repair was extraordinary and Zack was so helpful. Best wishes Rick

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with Classic Fireplace. We are so glad to hear that you were pleased not only with the sales process but the service you received after. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Diane Dorion from Whitby
Diane Dorion from Whitby
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Gas fireplace repait

I thought my remote was broken. Zack came within 2 hours repaired my fireplace very quickly and I am very satisfied and a happy camper. It was not my remote but I needed a new receiver

Thank you so much for the positive review Diane. We really appreciate you taking the time to write it. We are happy that we could get to you quickly& resolve the issue, and we look forward to working with you again in the future.

Rob in Scarborough
Rob in Scarborough

Wonderful service. Good product. Fair price.

We first tried out Classic when we needed our gas fireplace serviced. Zach did such a good job on that that we called Classic when we had concerns about our gas BBQ leaking. We were warned that it would be a service call to fix it but, in the event, Zach told us the BBQ was leaking and there was nothing he could do (the BBQ was made in China and not sold by Classic). Long story short, Zach could not fix it but did not charge us for the service call. No pressure, no charge. We liked him so much we went to the Classic store on Rylander where we met Bruce. Bruce knows his BBQs! Again no pressure, just good knowledge of his products. We bought a Napoleon Pro 500. Delivery was scheduled for within the week. Zach and John delivered it on time as scheduled and removed the old one to the curb for us. We are delighted with the product and with the service.

Outdoor BBQ and fire pit and indoor see through fireplaces

I met Bruce through my GC. I brought the BBQ directly from him. To save money I bought the showroom unit that had some parts missing. Bruce and his team never hesitated to make everything right. Even when there was a small dent on the fire pit, Bruce's team came back and replace the whole unit without me even asking. This type of service is very rare in today's world.
Other re-sellers of product that I had purchased for my new home just pass me back to the manufactures, not here. Bruce, your team and company are just awesome. I would not hesitate to recommend you and your company to my friends and family.

Thank you so much for your glowing review. We really appreciate you taking the time to write it. It was a pleasure to work with you and we look forward to working with you again in the future.

Peggy a.
Peggy a.
4 reviews Oshawa, ON

fireplace installation gas and purchase electric

Very positive experience from initial viewing of options and review of needs with Karen to home review prior to purchase to insure the chosen product would work to the installation.Excellent installation crew,very polite and tidy.Have had similar work done previously by a different company and the difference was significant.Classic Fireplace was superior at all phases of the process.
Would highly recommend

Thank you so much for your kind words. We appreciate them and your business. We are very pleased that you were happy with the service you received from Karen and we look forward to working with you again in the future.

Private User reviews Caledon, ON

Gas Fireplace service

Classic installed our Valor Fireplace 8 years ago and we have been really pleased with it. It wasnt working recently. The tech Zach diagnosed it very quickly and had it going again, and gave us lots of useful information about the unit. We were pleased with the service.

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your review of our Service work. We are very pleased that you are happy with the work we did for you and look forward to working with you again in the future.

Gas Fireplace in old home

We had a gas insert installed in an old odd-shaped woodburning firepace. Classic did a very good job. I even give them full marks at the way they handled an ordering error which delayed the final installation. Recommended.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, it is very much appreciated. We are pleased to read that you are happy with the service you received and we look forward to working with you again in the future.

Fireplace insert

I purchased a gas insert to replace my wood fireplace. With challenges due to the size of my fire box, I was especially impressed with the problem solving done by Karen. Karen was excellent to deal with and even assisted me on her time off and went above and beyond to assist me with my purchase. So impressed. I would highly recommend Classic Fireplace.

Thank you for the review and recommendation. We are happy we could help you find the right fireplace for you and will pass your comments along to Karen and the team. Enjoy your new gas fireplace!

More about Classic Fireplace & Bbq Store

TORONTO - AJAX - WHITBY - SCARBOROUGH // Classic Fireplace & BBQ Store is YOUR FIREPLACE PROFESSIONAL. We carry gas, electric & wood fireplaces (traditional, contemporary & modern), custom fireplace doors & mantels. Accessories including tool sets, screens & wood holders. BBQs, Smokers, charcoal grills and accessories!