BBQ Equipment & Service

SAM in Ajax
SAM in Ajax
11 reviews L1S3A2, ON

Fireplace replacement project

Had visited several fireplace centres for information and suggestions on an upcoming project to replace existing fireplace with gas insert. Jack was very informative and most helpful. Was not overwhelming or pushy and made sure that he covered all of the pros and cons with each style that I was looking for. The shop has a nice layout in which to see the different styles of fireplaces and they have a wonderful selection of traditional and contemporary styles. Very pleasant to deal with.

Vivienne Bradbury in North york
Vivienne Bradbury in North york
3 reviews North York, ON

Gas fireplace insert in existing wood-burning fireplace

As you can see by my rating, I am very pleased with the service I received from Classic Fireplace. Josh Malcolm made sure I was completely satisfied with the work and my trim choices. Josh came when he said he would; he was courteous, efficient, and knowledgeable. My fireplace looks beautiful but alas, I have to wait until it gets cold again to use it! Very highly recommended!

vicki in North york
vicki in North york
4 reviews North York, ON

grill buying

the appliance was great! Te service and the delivery was fast and efficeint,
the people there were friendly and welcoming and helped me make the right choice. would go there again !

LP in Davisville Village
LP in Davisville Village

Install Gas Fireplace

Classic Fireplace & Bbq Store
416-283-2783
65 Rylander Blvd.
Toronto
M1B 5M5

Sometimes I'm wary of using companies that I randomly find online. Not this time. We visited several fireplace shops before I happened to come accross this company while searching the internet. Classic Fireplace (we worked with Josh, who was outsanding) came to our home, took accurate measurements, made recommendations for a gas fireplace that made sense, built a gorgeous, custom mantle (that was not of standard size -- our space is too small for a standard mantle), installed a gas line, and, in short, set us up with a lovely looking fireplace that looks exactly like it should. The fireplace doesn't look at all out of place in our living room --rather, it looks as though it's always been there. Friends say they can't even remember what our living room looked like without it.

More about Classic Fireplace & Bbq Store

TORONTO - AJAX - WHITBY - SCARBOROUGH // Classic Fireplace & BBQ Store is YOUR FIREPLACE PROFESSIONAL. We carry gas, electric & wood fireplaces (traditional, contemporary & modern), custom fireplace doors & mantels. Accessories including tool sets, screens & wood holders. BBQs, Smokers, charcoal grills and accessories!

Fireplaces and BBQ Equipment & Service
Gas fireplaces, wood stoves, electric fireplaces, gas inserts, gas logo sets, outdoor fireplaces, mantels, custom fireplace doors, custom mantels, toolsets, screens, hearth cleaning products. Natural gas and propane BBQs, built-in BBQs, charcoal grills, smokers, portable BBQs, BBQ accessories, patio heaters.
Professional gas, wood and electric fireplaces sales and installation. Fireplace service. BBQ sales experts.
Napoleon, Valor, Stuv, Jotul, Montigo, Ortal, Morso, Dimplex, Amantii, HearthStone, Solas, Real-Fyre, Multi-Cast, Fires of Tradition, Anvil, Pilgrim, Minuteman, FDM Co, Thermo-Rite, WD Metalcraft, Rutland, Big Green Egg, Lynx, The Outdoor Great Room Company, Dekko Concrete, HPC,
Traditional, Contemporary, Transitional, Modern
1982
VISA, Mastercard, American Express, personal cheque & cash
Certified Gas Technicians, WETT (Wood Energy Technology Transfer) certified & TSSA licensed
Product specific.