HomeStars  >  Fireplaces in Toronto  >  Classic Fireplace & BBQ Store

Barry from Oshawa
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Re: Fireplace installation

Hi Jennifer,

I just wanted to say thanks to you for our new gas fireplace. The visit you made to our place and the advice you gave us on the sizing and model worked out perfectly. Your crew were very professional and a pleasure to have at the house. I also had an opportunity to go up on the roof and inspect the masonry chimney with the installer. The advice he gave me on a cap for the concrete top helped me eliminate a small leak we had lived with for years.

I've finished the drywalling, lighting, trim and painting. Your crew had positioned the unit perfectly so the remaining work was pretty straightforward.

Here is a picture of the finished product. The room is so much nicer than before, and we are enjoying the convenience of instant on heat.

We are absolutely satisfied with our purchase experience.

Thank you very much!

Best regards,

Barry and Kathy

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are always so happy to hear when a customer is happy with a job well done & I am pleased to hear that we were able to help you sort out a long standing issue. We hope that you enjoy your fireplace this coming winter. Many thanks for choosing Classic Fireplace.

Mark and Erin in Toronto

Fantastic buying experience! From the moment we walked in, Classic Fireplace took the time to understand our needs and then find the fireplace that best suits us and reflects our personal tastes. The installation team was friendly and professional and they made sure to show me how to use it and take care of it. Lastly, thanks for the phone call to make sure we are happy and everything is working well. My wife and I are very happy to put this finishing touch in our basement. It looks great!!!

Hello Mark & Erin,
We are so glad that you had such a great experience with Classic Fireplace. Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review, we really appreciate it. Enjoy your new fireplace now the evenings are getting cooler!

PK. Jain in Toronto

Steve Foley serviced the fire Place. He was pleasant and professional. Did a good/clean job!
Reg. the cold draft coming in the family room from fire place Steve said to leave the pilot light on and if the problem persists to call the store and he will come to fix the problem of cold draft coming in.
Overall a good experience as far as the annual servicing goes.
PK Jain, P. Eng.

H Feeley in Toronto

We have had our gas fireplace for 20 years and it never worked properly until Stephen from Classic Fireplace looked it over and corrected the problem. He also installed a blower which we really needed. Service and knowledge were impressive as well as the workmanship and professionalism extended to us as customers. I feel confident that we will enjoy our gas fireplace for many years to come. Thanks again for great job!!

Thank you for the great review! I will pass your comments along to Stephen. The blower should make a big difference in keeping you warm and cozy.

Enjoy!

Stephaniedel in Toronto

I went by Classic Fireplace and BBQ store earlier this summer and purchased accessories for my backyard and BBQ. The staff were very knowledgeable and I appreciate all their help with my purchases.

Hi!

Thank you for the review! Glad to hear we had the accessories you were looking for. We are always happy to help.

-- Josh

Alice in Etobicoke

My husband and I recently purchased a Napoleon BBQ grill at the Scarborough location and had a natural gas line installed by them as well. It was a wonderful shopping experience!! The BBQ is amazing! A special thanks to Babz for her exceptional customer service and to Stephen and his team for the great job on the gas line and the delivery. We definitely recommend Classic Fireplace & BBQ Store!

Hi Alice,

Thank you for the great review. We are happy you had such a wonderful experience.
Your comments will be passed along to our team. Enjoy your new Napoleon BBQ!

Merlin in

Fifteen years ago we moved into our house, and over the years have updated & replaced. What defeated us was the huge off-centre brick fireplace that we've hated all these years.
Finally we decided after 15 years to shop around and see what could be done. We'd seen the Classic Fireplace sign for years and now finally went in. And we are so thrilled we did.
We met Babz, the manager, who spent time with us and set up an in-home appointment with Josh, to come out and see, measure, share ideas. He drew us a picture to help us "see" the storage - electronics on one side and three drawers for movies.

Josh came twice and measured each time. Then Henry, the contractor came out for a visit. Henry measured too. He would make the storage cabinets for us.
Within weeks of our first wander into Classic Fireplace demo began, creation took form and wonder of wonders we now have a stunningly beautiful gas fireplace and custom made storage cabinets. Best decision ever was choosing Classic Fireplace!!

Thank you for the great review! Your comments have been passed along. We take great pride in our work and are glad to see it shows. Your project turned out beautifully!

Tracy in Pickering
2 reviews Pickering, ON

We had a wonderful experience with Classic Fireplace & BBQ Store Ajax location. We were looking to have our wood burning fireplace converted to gas. They showed us many different models in the store to help us figure out what was best for our house. They followed up with a home appointment to walk us through the process. Everyone was patient and very knowledgeable with our many questions and concerns. The day of the install the team was amazing. They were so fast and efficient and the cleanup was fantastic. We have been enjoying our fireplace and we would recommend them to anyone!

Hi Tracy, thank you for the review and recommendation! We are always happy to help.
Enjoy your new fireplace.

GVC in Toronto

We have used Classic Fireplace several times over the last 20 years. We have bought a couple of BBQs and also had three gas fireplaces installed - the latest was done last week. Over the years, I have recommended them to several friends, who have also been very pleased.
Josh Malcolm and his staff are pleasant and easy to deal with. Before our latest order was confirmed or a deposit paid, Josh came to inspect where we wanted to install the new fireplace and checked for size, ventilation, safety etc. We then confirmed our order, paid a deposit and everything went quickly, smoothly and exactly to plan.
The installers arrived on time, worked quickly and cleaned up thoroughly. They were pleasant and easy to deal with and before they left, they carefully explained how to use our new fireplace.
I would highly recommend Classic Fireplace.

Hi GVC,

Thank you for the amazing review and recommendation. We do our best to show our pride in our work - glad that it shows! We will share the review with the Classic Fireplace team.

Monica from Whitby
2 reviews Whitby, ON

I wanted to say thank you to the staff of Classic Fireplae & BBQ for the great experience I had with the purchase, delivery and hookup of my new natural gas BBQ. My sales person, Karen was very knowledgeable and personable and made the purchase experience very pleasant. They were more than willing to work with my work schedule to do the delivery when it was convenient for me. The delivery guys were awesome - on time, very friendly and efficient. They had my BBQ brought up to my second floor deck and hooked up in no time. And I got a detailed tutorial on how to use my new BBQ before they left. I would totally recommend this company to anyone looking to purchase a BBQ.

Thank you for the great review, Monica. Our team will be very happy to hear it.

Enjoy your new BBQ

More about Classic Fireplace & BBQ Store

TORONTO - AJAX - WHITBY - SCARBOROUGH // Classic Fireplace & BBQ Store is YOUR FIREPLACE PROFESSIONAL. We carry gas, electric & wood fireplaces (traditional, contemporary & modern), custom fireplace doors & mantels. Accessories including tool sets, screens & wood holders. BBQs, Smokers, charcoal grills and accessories!