Classic Fireplace & BBQ Store

Josh Malcolm, Owner // TORONTO - AJAX - WHITBY - SCARBOROUGH [Full profile]
HomeStars  >  Fireplaces in Toronto  >  Classic Fireplace & BBQ Store

Reviews for Classic Fireplace & BBQ Store

Dodds in

Extremely satisfied with the quality of service and expertise. The staff are pleasant and knowledgeable. The install was done on the date as planned and I was so impressed by the workmanship.
A big Thank you to the entire team of staff.

Sid V. in

Replaced our inefficient 30 year old wood burning fireplace with new Napoleon gas unit from Classic. Right from stopping in to see Bruce at the Rylander store and setting up an appointment for Josh to come and measure, to the superior team installing the unit, the service was first rate.
The install team carefully removed the old wood burner, helped to improve the insulation in the exterior wall behind the the new unit, and took the time and effort to maintain a clean organized work space.

Highly recommend.

Hi Sid,
Thank you for the thoughtful review and recommendation! I will pass your comments along.
Enjoy your new Napoleon!

--Josh​

James S. in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

We called the Ajax location to have our gas fireplace serviced and repaired since the pilot light wouldn't stay on.
Classic Fireplace sent Stephen one of their technicians over to take a look and he was amazing. He made sure to put down drop cloths and vacuum up any dust, he thoroughly cleaned our unit and replaced the remote unit for us with a new thermostat model. He was friendly and helpful and extremely professional.
I will be recommending this company to all my friends and family!

​Hi James,
Thank you for the great review and recommendation! I will pass your comments along. Glad to hear you're pleased with our service and can enjoy your fireplace again.

--Josh​

Rick in Toronto

I am a Toronto architect with 25 years experience working with various local trades and suppliers. I Recently did a project with Classic Fireplace and was very impressed with their excellent quality installation and great service in general. I would highly recommend them, and look forward to working with them on future projects.

Job Price

Thank you for taking the time to review Rick. We look forward to working with you in the future as well.

H & D, Homeowners from Pickering
4 reviews Pickering, ON

I cannot say enough good things about the staff at Classic Fireplace--both the Ajax and Rylander locations! Our old fireplace purchased from another store broke-- and we were desperate to get one installed in 24 hours for a special event. I started calling any and every store that sold fireplaces-- most laughed at me when I said I needed a new gas fireplace insert installed by tomorrow! I called both the Ajax and Rylander locations and told them of my predicament--and Babs from Rylander coordinated with Lori and Dave from the Ajax location to get us a floor model installed the next morning! Dave came to the house the night we called to check the measurements and Installer Travis was done by 11am the next day. The fireplace is beautiful and they really went above and beyond to meet our 'Fireplace 911' emergency! Can't say enough good things about the folks at Classic Fireplace!!

Hi H & D,
Happy to hear that our team saved the day! I will pass your comments along. We take pride in our work and glad to hear it shows. Thank you for taking the time to write a review.

Janet Green in Port Perry
1 review Port Perry, ON

I'm very very impressed right now with Classic Fireplace. After having two other techs telling me to replace the whole thing$$$$$ I found Classic. They sent me Stephen Foley who was prompt, clean very polite and very efficient. Stephen had the fireplace repaired and cleaned up in no time at all. He was very pleasant and very professional
I'm a client for life now and I will always recommend Stephen and Classic

Job Price

Thanks so much for the feedback and the recommendation, Janet. It is great to hear that you're pleased with our service and can enjoy your fireplace again.

Ed in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Extremely happy!!! Just a quick note here to thank Tina for helping me with the purchase of our new Napoleon P500RSIB BBQ. Excellent deal and courteous staff from start to finish. The delivery and set up with the two guys was awesome. They not only set up my BBQ to the gas line but also went through all the functions on how to operate it properly and care for and how to obtain any warranty issues for the future. I definitely recommend this place.....
Thanks
Ed

Job Price

Great to hear about your extreme happiness, Ed! Thank you for the review.
Enjoy your new Napoleon BBQ.

Linda in Markham

Very knowledgeable, pleasant and polite both on the phone (Edmond), and in person (Josh). The installation went very well, they were great, also very knowledgeable & even cleaned up when completed, thanks James, Ricky & Nathan, you did an amazing job.
I would highly recommend.

Hi Linda,
Happy to hear about your positive experience with our team. I will pass your comments along. Thank you for the recommendation and taking the time to write a review.

Dannie in Toronto

This is the 2nd fireplace from Classic but buy from the Beach location. Installers from Scarborough, Rick, Nathaniel and Stephen were wonderful. Professional,quick, and easy to have in your home. They rolled out floor covering right from the front door to the back of the house where the work was being done. Long story but I had made a horrible mistake when Ihad very expensive concrete tiles installed and Classic came out to see if the problem could be solved witout ripping off a few thousand dollars worth of tiles. They fixed the problem in no time flat. Sometimes people working in your home can feel quite intrusive. These men went about their work so quietly I was hardly aware they were there. I highly recommend Classic Fireplaces. Obviously since it is the second fireplace I have bought from them. Thank you Rick, Stephen and Nathaniel. You saved me a lot of money and the fireplace looks gorgeous.

Hi Dannie,

Happy to hear about your experience with our team. I will pass your comments along.
Thank you for choosing Classic Fireplace once again.

AC in Markham

The team at Classic is superb. From choosing the fireplace to the installation, my customer experience was awesome. Great installation and a great price in early 2016.

I just had a service/maintenance call for both fireplaces in January 2017 and the service was great. Steve was meticulous and certainly takes pride in his work. Quality through out. Thank you.

Hello AC,

Thanks so much for the feedback! It is great to hear that you're pleased with our service and enjoying your Valor fireplace.

Again thank you for taking the time to review us.

More about Classic Fireplace & BBQ Store

TORONTO - AJAX - WHITBY - SCARBOROUGH // Classic Fireplace & BBQ Store is YOUR FIREPLACE PROFESSIONAL. We carry gas, electric & wood fireplaces (traditional, contemporary & modern), custom fireplace doors & mantels. Accessories including tool sets, screens & wood holders. BBQs, Smokers, charcoal grills and accessories!