Bruin's Plumbing & Heating Ltd

john in Edmonton
john in Edmonton
1 review Red Deer, AB

Furnace Repair

Service guy was awesome - told to process payment Thursday to ensure I had the correct amount available on my credit card. He even wrote on work order to process the payment on the specified date. However the office didn't comply. Not happy with them for that. Unprofessional in my opinion and leaves me stuck with overage fees on my card because they could not follow simple instructions or even read for that matter. Not likely to recommend this company to my friends. I'll go to the competition instead.