Woodburner Leisure Living Centre

Review for Woodburner Leisure Living Centre

private user in Toronto
private user in Toronto
5 reviews Kitchener, ON

Install of basement fireplace, bbq line, and p trap

Sales person was informative and did not try to oversell me on the product I wanted. I found the installers did a thorough job and they consulted with me often during the install to make sure that everything was where I wanted it. They even completed some of the insulating that I had intended to do for them, but got side tracked on. Initially he had said that we could pull the unit from the wall in order to finish off. They cleaned up decently after themselves, but did miss a couple of spots that had probably been pushed over to the side. All in all a good experience and I look forward to using their products in the future. Would definitely recommend.