Hearth & Home

hmhparis1963 in Paris
hmhparis1963 in Paris
6 reviews Brant, ON

Another great experience

Over the past 8 years or so, I have had my furnace replaced; tankless water heater installed; gas line put in for a gas stove; water softener put in and; just recently, a gas fireplace installed. Each time I have found both the sales representative, especially Andy, to be friendly, pleasant; knowledgeable and; accommodating. The various technicians over the years have been professional, efficient and friendly.

This month we had a gas fireplace put in and it is awesome. Great price; great installation (including clean up). My wife loves the warm living room and; the compliments that we get on the stove continue to roll in. Glad we found Hearth and Home.