Barwood Flooring Ltd

155 Colonnade Road Ottawa ON K2E

Reviews for Barwood Flooring Ltd

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Terrible customer service.

Terrible customer service. They made me wait for a part for over 3 weeks and did not have the courtesy of delivering the piece or offering me a discount after the long wait. My contractors were waiting on the piece to come back and finish the renovations so my whole place was at a standstill for 3 weeks. It was clear that the whole thing had been paid for so they did not need the deal with me as the money had been made. Truly horrible customer service.

John from Gloucester
John from Gloucester
4 reviews Orleans, ON

Oak Hardwood

We were looking for Oak hardwood for our upper level in our new home that would match what we had in our lower level. I didn't like anything the Big Box stores were carrying so we turned to Barwood as we used them in our former home. Sales people were great showing us the diffreent options (manufacturers) and salse were informed on the quality of the finish applied to each sample shown. Not all hardwood is finished the same! I would recommend them.

Linda Sprung from Ottawa
Linda Sprung from Ottawa
4 reviews Ottawa, ON

Hard wood floors

We dealt with the staff at Barwood in the Kanata office. They were extremely helpful and accommodating. Our floors were installed professionally and we were very pleased with them. We did have an area shortly after our install that needed repair. We had difficulty getting this done.

Gisele in Civic Hospital Area
Gisele in Civic Hospital Area
1 review Ottawa, ON

main floor hardwood floor replacement

on time and professional. Willing to deal with concerns.
overall result satisfactory. crew cleaned up after themselves.
would definitely use them again and recommend the company to others.
It was a big job. All furniture had to be removed.

Looking for Floor Laying & Refinishing pros in Ottawa?