Fireplaces

Review for A Total Flame Inc

Linda in Burlington
Linda in Burlington
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Rheostat for wood burning fireplace

905-631-1160
4391 Harvester Road
Burlington

Paid up front Jan. 9/09. 2-3 week delivery; old part, had to come from Regency in the States. They would phone us when it arrived. - not rec'd by mid Feb. No one called, no explanation. I visited the store; told it's not here yet. (that was it). The attitude impression seemed to be, it's a small order & not worth the touble.

When I finally went in & cancelled the order, I met Dave who was empathetic & actually seemed surprised at what had transpired. He cancelled my order & refunded my money. When I arrived home, there was a message to say that the part was on it's way & would be in on Wed. Since I didn't believe them, I waited for the phone call to tell me it in. No phone call. Phoned them on Thurs; it had arrived on Wed.

We are now looking at buying a new full wood burning unit. I will NOT be buying it from Total Flame.