Marshall Fabrics

Review for Marshall Fabrics

Loralie in Magrath
Loralie in Magrath
7 reviews MAGRATH, AB

Re Upholster couch and build headboard

I have an older designer couch that I love and couldnt bear to part with so I got estimates to have it professionally reupholstered. However the cost was more than I was willing to spend so I enlisted the help of my mother to create a semi-permanent slip cover. We went to Marshalls and found exactly the material I was looking for. The project turned out great! So with that success under my belt I am now creating a headboard. I went back to Marshalls because their selection is vast and their staff is very helpful. I found just the right fabric and padding to create my new headboard!!!