Rockland Textiles (Ottawa)

Fabric Shops
2487 Kaladar Avenue Ottawa ON
Fabric Shops
Rockland Textiles (Ottawa)

Reviews for Rockland Textiles (Ottawa)

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Disappointing visit and will never return

The Fabric & Upholstery Shop (formerly known as Rockland Textiles) has opened its new store in Stittsville so I decided to check it out and visited it in April 2018. It is quite a different layout than most fabric stores and exuded professionalism from looking in from the doorway....and then I spoke to the sales lady. This was the most unhelpful and unwelcoming sales person I think have ever met and with an attitude that you were disturbing her when you asked a question. And when you did ask a question she did not know the answer about the fabrics they had and to help you find what you were looking for. So I thought I would give her the benefit of the doubt thinking she was new to the store and the world of fabric so really did not know anything. Her response was she had 10 years of experience! With the attitude of such employees - who are supposed to the there to be welcoming and to help customers - this store will not last in my view - - and I for one will not return. Completely uninviting, unwelcoming and unhelpful. No store appearance can make up for terrible employees

7 reviews WHITE LAKE, ON

fabric for cushions

Great selection and price. The staff is friendly and help and there are so many fabrics to choose from. Parking is free and there are good customer hours so we can get there after work.

Thank you for your kind review. We try hard to please our customers and give the service we are noted for.

Denise Marier in Ottawa
Denise Marier in Ottawa
2 reviews OTTAWA, ON

fabric for draperies

I really like this store. Their service is excellent. The selection of fabric is second to none. They are not afraid to provide you with a sample if you need to verify your colours. I have shopped there often in the past and will be shopping theire again in the future.

Thank you for your kind review. Our goal is to satisfy our customer and I guess this is proof we do. Looking forward to your continued business.

7 reviews WHITE LAKE, ON

material for slipcovers

the variety is amazing and the staff are very creative and helpful. It is like a step into the past where quality is respected and protected. We go there on a regular basis and are always satisfied with the service.

Our goal is customer satisfaction, we are always happy to help our customers no matter what their needs. Looking forward to many more chances to serve you.

Thumbtackhead in Ottawa
Thumbtackhead in Ottawa
8 reviews Ottawa, ON

Fabrics for all sorts of projects

Rockland textiles has a wide variety of fabrics for almost any home decoration project. I always make Rockland textiles my first choice for those hard to find accessories for curtains, foam etc. While I have, on occasion found exactly the fabric I was looking for, I haven`t always and so can`t rate them with a `5`

We strive to keep a varied amount of stock in store, but can't carry everything. We do have 1000's of fabric to choose from that we would always be happy to order in for your décor project. We are looking forward to serving you many more times in the future.

More about Rockland Textiles (Ottawa)

Rockland Textiles has changed its name to The Fabric & Upholstery Shop 109 Iber Road, Unit #5 Stittsville, ON
Looking for Fabric Shops pros in Ottawa?