Countertops

Kitchen Renovation

905-573-6030
10-410 Lewis Road
Stoney Creek

Fabulous company to deal with. They were understanding of my needs and delivered and installed the beautiful kitchen cabinets and counter that I had wanted for years. Their showroom had numerous samples of cabinetry and counter tops. I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone. I have received numerous compliments on my new kitchen.

debbie gibbs in Hamilton
debbie gibbs in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

kitchen cupboards replaced

The showroom was really nice and the sales staff were great. My sister also used Canac for her kitchen so we already had a great reference. Our cabinets were installed by a really nice man in a timely fashion. He was very professional and very neat. I'd use them again.