Superior Air Duct Cleaning

Reviews for Superior Air Duct Cleaning

Melanie
Melanie

2nd duct cleaning

I had hired Superior to clean the ducts in our townhouse 4 years ago and happily hired them again when we moved into our new house. The morning they came, I had actually missed them (didn't hear them at the door), but the company was very understanding and the team came back to our house after they had finished their other jobs, which I was very happy about as it was December and I wouldn't have been able to re-book for the season. Eric and Nestor were very friendly, explained everything and were very honest. I continue to be satisfied with Superior's work and would hire them again.

Hi Melanie, We really appreciate your time in writing in a review. Sharing your experience with us helps potential future customers get a real sense of the type of company we are. I am glad that we were able to return to your home later in the day to finish your appointment .Sometimes that may be difficult if they move on from your city, but in your case it was meant to be. I hope you enjoyed your winter and we look forward to seeing you in the future. Have a great day.

mymlim
mymlim

Duct cleaning

Was very satisfied 5 years ago so I called them back. Jeff and Luke showed up per scheduled appointment and completed the cleaning under 2 hours. They were courteous and professional throughout the process. Checked the humidifier and informed me that the filter needed replacement and offered a price and I confirmed. Actually recommended them to a colleague too.

Joanne in Mississauga
Joanne in Mississauga

Air Duct Cleaning

Luke and Jeff completed our air duct cleaning this morning, very knowledgeable and personable. They walked us through the procedure and explained how the proper process should be performed. We were very impressed with their efficiency and professionalism. Highly recommend and will be using their service again in the future.

Good morning Joanne, Thank you for your review. Educating our customers about what we are doing ensures that you know what to expect from a professional service. The more we educate our customers the less likely they are to be taken advantage of by poorly operated firms in the future. Both Luke and Jeff are Lead techs so you guys did get a very experienced team yesterday. Combined they have over 35 years of field experience.

Thanks again for your time in writing about your experience. Wish you and your family all the best and we hope to see you again in a few years:0)

Nancy
Nancy

Outstanding Service!!!!!

We wish that we could give Superior Air Duct Cleaning 6 stars out of 5 - their professionalism, quality of service and value exceeded our expectations. The entire Superior team did a very professional and thorough job both in cleaning the duct work in our house as well as repairing a complicated dryer exhaust that had become disconnected in our basement ceiling. They were on time, took great care not to damage anything in our house, and were extremely professional. We highly recommend them!!!!

Hi Nancy,

Than you so much for your review. It was also our tremendous pleasure to work your you and your husband as you are both very kind people. We are happy that we were able to complete the work as promised although it did not come without its challenges. Overcoming what sometimes may seem impossible gives us drive to keep moving forward with our heads high. Thank you again for being a great customer and writing in on your experiences, it really is motivating to read and share these reviews with our staff. Have a great day.

Al M in Mississauga
Al M in Mississauga

Air duct cleaning and more .....

A “thanks & thumbs-up” to Nuno and Steve for your quick follow-up with me today.
Superior's professionalism and superb customer care are second to none! Great job (again) guys .....
My second time using you and it won't be my last - guaranteed.
Al MacKinnon

Hi Al,

Thank you for your review. As everyone may know, in the service industry things don't always run as smooth as we would want, but the most important thing is making sure we are accountable for what we do in your home. In saying that if something doesn't go as planned, we are always there to make it right. We really appreciate the review and repeat business and look forward to servicing your home in the years to come. Have a great day.

Vito DiSumma from GTA
Vito DiSumma from GTA

Air duct cleaning

I was happy with Superiors service. They did what was promised and on time. The technicians were great to deal with. As a home inspector I get asked for contractor referrals a lot. I only recommend ones that i trust and have used personally. I would have no problem referring this company to my clients. In fact I have passed out their contact info to a few clients already. Thanks for the great job guys.

Cheers

Vito.

Hi Vito,

Thank you for your review on our company. It is always nice to get feedback from contractors and inspectors as it proves that we are performing up to professional expectations. We perform every service to the best of our capabilities and it is nice to know the hard work is occasionally noticed. If I am not mistaken I believe I scheduled one of your referrals last week. Thank you so very much for the referrals and the time that you put into your review. Have a great day and we look forward to providing future service to your and your clients for years to come :)

Frank from Mississauga
Frank from Mississauga

Duct Cleaning

I had Superior come and clean my ducts, they were on time, professional, efficient, hard working, I can go on and on. Nothing but professional and excellent service from them, they worked very well and cleaned my ducts like new. Even took the time to show/explain to my daughter what they were doing, thank you Superior!!

Hi Frank,
Thank you for your review. It is very nice to know there is a consistent level of service observed by our customers. We always like to engage with our clients and explain what we are doing and why. This helps the average person identify what should be going on during a professional service and helps them to ovoid being taken advantage of by poorly operated companies in the future. once again we appreciate your review and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Rhuan in North York
Rhuan in North York

Air duct Cleaning + Filters in humidifier

We had Jeff and Nestor come out to our home they did an amazing job. Very friendly guys they explained everything they were going to do and how the process works. I would definitely recommend Superior Air Duct Cleaning to anyone who is in need. Will definitely use them again.

Hi Rhuan, Thank you for your review on the service you received a few days ago. I will be sure to forward your review to Jeff and Nestor as they will appreciate the feedback. Wishing you all the best this year and we hope to see you again in the future.

C.Lee  in Oakville
C.Lee in Oakville

Great service and attention to detail

We used Superior Air Duct Cleaning to clean the ducts of the new build townhouse we are renting. They went above and beyond, even checked the dryer which we came to find that the flex hose wasn't even connected properly. We were impressed with the quality of work and service. They are professional and courteous. We have and will continue to recommend them to family and friends.

Hello Mrs Caldi, Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your experience with our techs and service. We appreciate the feedback as it motivates us to continue improving our efforts to provide the highest possible levels of service. I would also like to thank you for the referrals over the years and we look forward to servicing your home along with family and friends for many years to come. Wishing you all the best in 2019.

Kostas in Toronto
Kostas in Toronto

Air duct cleaning / Aninal removal

We had a squirrel in our vents. Has built a nest. Superior Air duct cleaning removed safely the animal, replaced the external covers and sanitizes the vents. In addition they have clean our 25 ducts and also repaired the humidifier. Fantastic work best price and very professionals! Highly recommended

Hello Kostas, First of All Happy New Year...Thank you very much for your review. Your service was definitely interesting but I am glad that it all worked out and most importantly we lived up to your expectation. Sometimes pests take refuge in residential exhaust systems when caps are broken or missing all together. This will ultimately cause you issues as the nests these pests build will ultimately create blockages and unpleasant odours to back draft into the home. This is something that we do encounter on the regular and have developed techniques to remove the animals without harm and make sure they do not return with repairs and installation of pest guards. Wishing you and your family all the best in 2019.

More about Superior Air Duct Cleaning

Providing the GTA with the best certified services in Air Duct Cleaning and Indoor Air Quality related products and services. Full written guarantees on all of our products and services.

Duct Cleaning
WE provide filter replacements for any furnace, humidifier or air cleaner ever manufactured as well as upgraded filtration units and central humidifers.
Providing top quality duct cleaning services in: Residential and commercial HVAC systems, dryer exhausts, kitchen exhausts, bathroom exhausts, make up air systems, slab coil units, vacuum extraction systems and much more. Please contact us to find out more.
We carry only quality brands such as Honeywell, April Aire, General Aire, Amair Care, Dustfree and more....
We are a company specializing in performing thorough and efficient cleanings of HVAC and other duct systems with a strong emphasis on customer relationships from start to finish.
2004
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Debit, personal and business cheques as well as cash.
We are a NADCA (HVAC Inspection Maintenance and Restoration Association) certfied company with trained ASCS (Air System Cleaning Specialists) on staff
We are members of NADCA, the Better Business Bureau and the Indoor Air Quality Association.
We are fully Insured and Bonded up to $1,000,000 of Liability coverage. Proof available upon request
We are fully Insured and Bonded up to $2,000,000 of Liability coverage. Proof available upon request
PROJECT RATE
WE provide written agreements for Residential and commercial applications at no charge.
We provide a written 30 day guarantee on all of our services with upon completion of service.