Electrical & Plumbing Store The

Ottawa w.
Ottawa w.
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Bathroom renovation

We have been working with Kevin at the Bells Corner location to choose products for our renovations for 2 bathrooms. Kevin has been extremely helpful not only with design but his customer service has been exceptional.

Dee from Ottawa
Dee from Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Bathroom renovation

I do NOT recommend going to the Electrical and Plumbing Store. We purchased tub and shower fixtures from them in November 2013, using a contractor they recommended. However, we were told by the contractor that one of the parts was missing screws. It took five months of delay between the store and the contractor, so finally we just installed the replacement screws ourselves. And then in August 2014 part of the shower valve started leaking, and we had to pay for a replacement part to be installed.

Gabriel  in Ottawa
Gabriel in Ottawa
3 reviews GLOUCESTER, ON

Fixing Washroom

They knew what they were doing and called the problem from the start. It was great, i would highly recommond them again if i saw someone who needed them. They should be known for what they do .

sandy in Orleans
sandy in Orleans
5 reviews ORL, ON

install bathroom ventilation fan

We called the Electrical & Plumbing store to install a pre-purchased bathroom ventilation into our ensuite bathroom. The electricians (2) arrived on time, were polite, courteous, knowledgeable and completed the job within the time they had estimated the job would require. The workers let us know when they came across a problem (could not run wiring down outside wall) and worked with us to find a reasonable solution (ran wiring along inside wall and created two small holes in the drywall that we were able to repair afterwards). Overall, we were extremely impressed with the job they did and would highly recommend the Electrical and Plumbing Store for electrical work to our friends and family.

Kevin Kattas in Ottawa
Kevin Kattas in Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Needed a new lighting fixture

Walked into the store and was overwhelmed by the selection such that I was about to walk out when a salesman offered assistance. I explained the location and decor of my room and he took me through a small selection of fixtures that fit my price range and would suit the decor. His explanation was honest and genuine, as opposed to a sales pitch. I was satisfied and trusted him. The fixture looks great and hangs in my condo.