Electrical & Plumbing Store The

Head Lady in Rockcliffe Park
Head Lady in Rockcliffe Park
1 review Ottawa, ON

Mater Bath Reno during Covid

We needed to start ordering for our master bath reno at the start of Covid-19. We phoned some of our local bath shops only to receive voice mails, or we were told to order site unseen from their websites. Frantically we shopped online noting comparison prices looking at Wayfair, Amazon, Lowes, Home Depot as well as numerous other locals. We were totally scattered with what we would need and how we would manage to have everything come in from different retailers. Since we needed a made to measure vanity for our odd space, I called the EP Store on Ogilvie Road hoping they could help me and Raf was super helpful! After working with him over the phone to get the cabinet measured properly and ordered on time, I asked him about a few other items I was having trouble with. Long story short, in the end after selecting from the WORLD WIDE web, we got absolutely everything (the actual same items) all from the EP Store for the same or slightly less than the lowest prices out there! Raf's quotes ALWAYS came in the same or lower than the prices out there without him knowing the prices I had seen. Not only could they order almost ANYTHING I found online at the same price and usually less, we ended up with only one supplier, the EP Store organizing all the orders for us! We used the EP Store for absolutely everything for our master bath reno.
--made to measure vanity
-two sinks
-all faucets and shower head items
-toilet
-tub (plumbing needs with it)
-Fleurco glass shower (plumbing needs too)
-bathroom vent fan
-wall sconces
and... all our tiles floor, walls and shower!!!
Amazing help, amazing knowledge, amazing effort to have our items ordered during Covid-19 and AMAZING PRICES ON EVERYTHING!!!!

Ottawa w.
Ottawa w.
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Bathroom renovation

We have been working with Kevin at the Bells Corner location to choose products for our renovations for 2 bathrooms. Kevin has been extremely helpful not only with design but his customer service has been exceptional.

Dee from Ottawa
Dee from Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Bathroom renovation

I do NOT recommend going to the Electrical and Plumbing Store. We purchased tub and shower fixtures from them in November 2013, using a contractor they recommended. However, we were told by the contractor that one of the parts was missing screws. It took five months of delay between the store and the contractor, so finally we just installed the replacement screws ourselves. And then in August 2014 part of the shower valve started leaking, and we had to pay for a replacement part to be installed.

Gabriel  in Ottawa
Gabriel in Ottawa
3 reviews GLOUCESTER, ON

Fixing Washroom

They knew what they were doing and called the problem from the start. It was great, i would highly recommond them again if i saw someone who needed them. They should be known for what they do .

sandy in Orleans
sandy in Orleans
6 reviews ORL, ON

install bathroom ventilation fan

We called the Electrical & Plumbing store to install a pre-purchased bathroom ventilation into our ensuite bathroom. The electricians (2) arrived on time, were polite, courteous, knowledgeable and completed the job within the time they had estimated the job would require. The workers let us know when they came across a problem (could not run wiring down outside wall) and worked with us to find a reasonable solution (ran wiring along inside wall and created two small holes in the drywall that we were able to repair afterwards). Overall, we were extremely impressed with the job they did and would highly recommend the Electrical and Plumbing Store for electrical work to our friends and family.

Kevin Kattas in Ottawa
Kevin Kattas in Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Needed a new lighting fixture

Walked into the store and was overwhelmed by the selection such that I was about to walk out when a salesman offered assistance. I explained the location and decor of my room and he took me through a small selection of fixtures that fit my price range and would suit the decor. His explanation was honest and genuine, as opposed to a sales pitch. I was satisfied and trusted him. The fixture looks great and hangs in my condo.