Preferred Window Coverings

Susan in Port Hope
Susan in Port Hope
1 review Port Hope, ON

Motorized Window Coverings

Amazing service and installation all of which was scheduled professionally at our convenience. Excellent product knowledge and being apprised of considerations that other vendors did not discuss or bring previously to our attention. A wide variety of product to choose from and would not hesitate to recommend Deborah & Kevin for any window covering projects. You will not be disappointed.
Susan

Thanks very much Susan.
It was nice to work with you both. Kevin.

PA in Cobourg, Ontario
PA in Cobourg, Ontario
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Preferred Window Coverings - Top Notch Products &

This is our third time to engage Deborah and Kevin from Preferred Window Coverings in Whitby and as always, the service to us (in Cobourg) was impeccable and the products clearly top quality. Kevin is always great to deal with in-home and works to ensure the customer is going to be happy with the outcome. I’ve never been disappointed. And Deborah is a delight to work with. I had to make several changes to installation appointments and she was always so pleasant and understanding. I highly recommend Preferred

Thanks Pamela. My pleasure..Kevin

1 review Whitby, ON

Window blinds

I am highly impressed with a work. On time job done, i am fully satisfied with work. I will recommend especially the people living in durham region to visit preferred window covering before going anywhere else.

Thanks. It was my pleasure. Cheers!Kevin.

1 review Whitby, ON

Blinds for Living / Dining Room

Kevin was very patient and professional with us. He understood that excellent window coverings are an investment - and worked around our schedule. Installation was excellent - Kevin's knowledge and installation expertise shines. We look very forward to engaging with Kevin again when we are ready to dress additional windows. Thank you Kevin.

Thanks to you too. Cheers! Kevin

New Blinds for Bay Window

Friendly service and excellent advice. Kevin was on time and completed installation on time. We are very pleased with our purchase. We highly recommend Preferred Window Coverings. Thanks for the beauty blinds!

Thanks very much to you too. :)
And thank you for the Hydrangeas. Cheers!

Vancouver
Vancouver
3 reviews Oshawa, ON

Blinds for Living Room

Very good product and service. Kevin was very attentive to what we needed and made time for us in his first visit to meet us and measure the windows. Installation was quick and thorough. We did have a concern with our blinds which was addressed very quickly and efficiently.

Thanks Nancy. For the viewers...this installation was in Ontario.

Mike in Ajax
Mike in Ajax

Amazing attention to detail

I was referred to Kevin by a friend of the family. After obtaining several other quotes for california shutters where people came in and just took measurements and gave a quote, Kevin is very thoughtful in telling you what would look best inside your home, where to put dividers in your shutters and so forth. He provides information about so many details that I wouldn't even think about cause I'm not a shutter expert. It was for this reason my wife and I chose Kevin. His office assistant Deborah keeps you regularly informed and confirms installation appointment date and kevin arrived promptly, installs shutters without any mess left behind.

We are extremely happy with the results!!

Thank you!

1 review Pickering, ON

Drapes, roman shades, blinds

We hired Kevin a few years ago to select and install all window coverings in our house. Recently we hired him again to provide and install window coverings in our newly renovated condo. His products, service, guidance, skills, prices and attitude are the very best. You cannot go wrong doing business with Preferred Window Coverings.

Scott Gravel from Oshawa
Scott Gravel from Oshawa
4 reviews Oshawa, ON

Odd Shape Window Shade

We had a triangle shapped window in our Master bedroom, and we couldnt put blinds up because of the angle, and no space between window and ceiling, so we started to look at custom shutters, and found Preferred Window Coverings, and they are amazing, so friendly, and fast, and made the shade look fantastic. It turns out that the installer was the one who originally installed all the other ones, so he made the new shutter match the style of the others.

Would definitely use again!

Thank you!!!

Thank you for your review, it is greatly appreciated. Have a nice day.

window shutters

We were referred to Kevin by a family member. From his first visit Kevin was polite and respectful. He committed a date for the installation on his first visit. He was on time for the installation and worked quickly. My husband and I were impressed with the look of the shutters. These shutters have a 25 year warranty which gives us confidence in the quality of thewindow coverings we selected. We highly recommend this company.

More about Preferred Window Coverings

We do Custom Blinds, Drapery, and Shutters. We do Custom Right. . . Guaranteed! Just Google preferredwindowcoverings to see what we are all about. Brand names like Hunter Douglas, Eclipse Shutters, SunProject, Elite Window Fsshions, Graber, Sunglow, Shadomatic. Drapery fabrics by Maxwell, Antex, Unique, Robert Allen, Equus, Alendel, and Joanne ...