Mr Potlight

Best of 2021 winner 9 timesBest of 2021winner 9 times

Reviews for Mr Potlight

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

40 potlights through out the home

excellent,professional,clean and fast job.John and his crew arrived on time they installed
potlights through out the home :-
bedroom , hallway second floor and first floor, living room, kitchen and basement.
He correct electrical fixtures that been installed by other company.
all done within 3 hours very efficient no-mess, looking amazing and price the best in the market and excellent customer service. I will use them for all electrical work.
Extremely happy.

Roger
Roger
4 reviews Whitby, ON

19 Potlights, 2 Dimmers & 3 Pendant Rough-Ins

I highly recommend John and the team from Mr. Potlight. They showed up on time on the scheduled day and completed 19 spotlights, 2 dimmers and 3 pendant rough-ins in just over 3 hours. The house was left clean and organized. Whenever they ran into a situation, like a beam or something else in the ceiling, they would consult with me prior to moving forward. Will certainly use for future Potlight needs.

moksar
moksar

Potlights in Living Room and Kitchen

The Mr. Potlight crew was efficient and thorough in installing potlights in my living room and kitchen. They checked the bathroom upstairs to ensure that they wouldn't accidently hit a pipe when installing the potlights in the ceiling. They added a dimmer switch for us and they told us where we could buy the LED lightbulbs they used. It's been 3 years since installation and we are still happy with the job they did. And they were right---we haven't had to replace any of the lights yet.

Gen
Gen
5 reviews Milton, ON

Potlight Installation

I had Mr. Potlight install potlights in 2 of my houses now. They are quick, clean and professional and the potlights are immaculate. I have recommended them to my family and friends.

Norm & Kathy
Norm & Kathy
1 review Ajax, ON

Pot lights in basement

Mr. Potlight did a wonderful job on our basement family room. this week. They arrived on time, were polite, took every Covid safety precaution, and were very professional and knowledgeable. We plan to have them back to do another room very soon. We would definitely recommend this company.

Private User reviews , ON

Pot lights inside and outside

Mr. Potlight showed up on time. They were very quick and clean! They gave great suggestions on where to put the potlights. They installed inside and outside! We are very happy with the outcome and forsure would use them again!

s in Toronto
s in Toronto
0 reviews Whitby, ON

Potlight Installation

I have used John and his team now for my second home and I must say I will use them forever! Clean, efficient, friendly. Great service and the work is by far the best I have ever seen. The Potlights look amazing and completely changed the look of my home. Very impressed once again. Will be calling them back for exterior lights soon. SJ

Thank you.

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Potlight project

Excellent service. Very professional and efficient. Clean work, no mess, proper covering of floor and furnitures. Very friendly and knowledgeable staff. Product is great quality and fair price. Highly recommended!!

Debra in Toronto
Debra in Toronto

Spotlight installation

Highly recommend this company. Quality installation, professional and great customer service. Extremely organized and efficient and would definitely use them again for future home improvements. Called and work was performed within a week.

The work was done in a short period of time and they certainly know what they are doing. Extremely happy with workmanship and installation.

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

28 potlights, 2 pendants, 1 chandelier relocate, 3 new switches

Had John and team come in to install potlights throughout the whole main floor, rough in for two pendants in the kitchen, move my dining room chandelier and install a new chandelier in my stairway, along with 3 new switches. They had it done in under 4 hours, no mess. I’ve had quotes where they want 4 days and triple the price to do this work, with lots of extra holes opened up causing the need to patch and paint the ceiling. John had it done in no time with no unnecessary work. I would recommend them to anybody!

More about Mr Potlight

Electrician, Lights, Potlights

Mr Potlight has over 25 years of experience of residential electrical services (roughing, wiring, trouble shooting, and installation). Mr Potlight is trademarked and patent pending
Innovation that provides quality and cost effective solutions to homes.

Pot Lights