Kiddytown Limited

Jenny in Whitby
Jenny in Whitby
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Children furniture

I love this place because of their quality furniture. I got the best beds for my little ones for the perfect price. They also included mattresses with one of them and they gave us a two year warranty on almost all items except for the night table. The staff is very polite and they took good care of us . I would definitely recommend this company to anyone looking for comfy yet affordable furniture.

Sarah Tannahill in Orleans
Sarah Tannahill in Orleans
7 reviews Ottawa, ON

baby furniture

I love this store for equipment and furniture. They have so many varieties and sets of baby furniture. Also countless strollers and carseats. I have found many things here I havent seen at other baby stores (ie babies r us).

Alexandra in Ottawa
Alexandra in Ottawa
4 reviews Ottawa, ON

Lily padz

This store caries almost anything that new moms and babies might need. It was the only store that carried the lilly padz and at the regular price. But some of the products are pricey.