Shelly's Baby Shoppe

Shelly's Baby Shoppe
905-482-0063
665 Millway Avenue
Concord

I browsed shellys baby shoppe and was told that the reason why I should buy there is because her furniture is solid wood and made in Canada (montreal) but I later found out its made in THAILAND which is fine but I would have appreciated the truth. The products are very nice, but there are other places that sell solid wood furniture as well for a much lower price. so shoppers should do their research. I ended up leaving with a change pad ($20.00) and later purchased elsewhere.

Sarah Davidson
Sarah Davidson

Baby furniture / Nursery set / Crib etc.

I went in to have a look at the baby furniture at Shellys baby shoppe (shellys shoppe).(I bought a little lamp for $50 that was on display- it was overpriced but it matched perfectly to my room). Now on for the REWVIEW: First of all , this lady Shelly is an extremely arrogant VERY PUSHY sales lady (along with her partner a young man) because of this and the over inflated prices I did not buy a nursery set. I was quoted over $4,000 for a nursery set (which they said was much better quality than the place downstairs to her location). However, I saw differently and ended up buying furniture downstairs at the crib shoppe / Concord and spent $1,700 on almost the exact same set- nearly half the price and just as beautiful. buyers beware, just shop avoid shellys shoppe unless you like being relentlesly haggled and want to get ripped off.