Li'L Niblets & Baby Sprouts

Li'L Niblets & Baby Sprouts
416-249-9881
1654 Avenue Road
North York

Purchased my daughter's crib and dresser and night stand from L'il Niblits and Baby Sprouts. When I went to purchase her "big Girl" bed, I found out that the line, Ma Marie, from Young America, had been discountinued. I asked why I wasn't notified when they found out it was not going to be offered any longer, (as they said that is their policy), the response that I received was "I don't know". I spoke with the owner, Jeff, and he did NOTHING to help. He did not even offer to call Young America to try to find a matching bed. He also did not respond to my calls, and it took 3 phone calls on my part to get someone to pay attention to the issue. They were not even apologetic.
Now, we are stuck with furniture that does not match. Not that it is such a bad thing, but they obviously don't respect their customers, and apply their store policies very loosely. On top of the issues that I have with how this was dealt with (actually, how the did not deal with it), they are rude, do not return phone calls when they say they will and act like they don't want or need your business.
Save yourself the trouble. DO NOT shop there. Give your hard earned money to a store that will appreciate your business, and make you feel like you want to come back.