Janovski Counter Tops Limited

HomeStars  >  Countertops in Richmond Hill  >  Janovski Counter Tops Limited

Reviews for Janovski Counter Tops Limited

Andreea
Andreea

Great work and service. On two separate occasions.

Janovsky did my kitchen countertop (laminate) about 4 years ago.
Now, the company did my bathroom countertop (quartz). On both occasions, the work, staff communication, and quality of the material were great. I could also adopt the secretary as the aunt I never had!
Another time, a relative of mine damaged part of my kitchen countertop (the edge), and Janovsky quickly and nicely repaired it.

diyanotherday
diyanotherday

IKEA kitchen renovation

A few years back, we bought a new kitchen from IKEA and opted to have their subcontractors install it. Janovski was the countertop vendor/installer, and acted throughout the whole process like they didn't want our business. We had to constantly call and chase them for weeks to even get a quote, and they eventually said that our countertop was too complicated for them to do (it's an L-shape with a cutout). We ended up going with a separate manufacturer and installer, just so that we could get the thing done. Avoid.

Fischer in Roncesvalles
Fischer in Roncesvalles

IKEA countertop

Purchased an IKEA kitchen, who sub contracted the counter to these guys. Very frustrated with the service, poor communication, excessive waiting times with us having to call and chase them down. Don't expect any problem solving, they'll just do the bare minimum.

John from Richmond Hill
John from Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

counter top

I ordered a counter top from them for a L-shaped counter and a island. There were no problems ordering them.

Two weeks into making them, I get a phone call saying that the made a mistake making the island counter and if I still wanted it. I said no and I wanted what I ordered. The response I got was that he did not know what I ordered and neither did the people that took my order knew what I ordered for my island. He tried to explain different finishes and cuts to me on the phone but when I told him I didn't know what he was talking about, he told me he was speaking english.

They delivered the L-shaped counter to me, but it had to go back because it didn't fit in the elevator, and one of the delivery guys told me to pick it up and put it back in the truck.

I had to find some friends to help me move it up the stairs because they do not carry it up stairs. I got it delivered again and they forgot to deliver the island with the L-shape. Hours later the island came, but it had a chip in it so I had to arrange for them to pick it up and take it back.

A week later I called and asked them when it would be ready again, because no one had any communication with me about it. It did come again a few days later, but again there is a chip in it but this time I am dealing with it because I have been with out a counter top for too long.

I would not recommend this place to people. The price are good but you get what you pay for.