Kitchen Planning & Renovation
1075 Queensway E Unit # 14 Mississauga ON L4Y 4C8
HomeStars  >  Countertops in Mississauga  >  Kitchen Land  >  Entire kitchen renovation. Custom made Cabinets and granite counter
Irena
Irena

Entire kitchen renovation. Custom made Cabinets and granite counter

(905) 848-8509
1075 Queensway East unit 14
Mississauga
L4Y 4C8

Thanks to Kithen Land I have the most beautiful kitchen of my dreams! Kitchen Land was there for me from the beginning to end by custom designing all my cabinets, drawers granit countertops and islands to make sure it fit my needs and size requirements in my condo! I loved the knowledgeable, friendly, reliable and passionate staff, employees and owners at Kitchen Land who had endless selection of materials in every colour, texture, design, style and shade imaginable! Everything was done on time and exactly as i ordered it! Once my kitchen was ready and built, Kitchen Land also took care of sending someone to install it which I must say was done with great knowledge, speed and professionalism! Would defiantly recommend Kitchen Land who is interested in doing renovations!!!

We are very grateful for your kind review. It was an absolute pleasure to work with you on your project. The best reward is to know that our clients are happy that they chose Kitchen Land to make their vision into reality. So thank you for that opportunity Irena.
Sincerely,