Concrete Trimmings

Reviews for Concrete Trimmings

doglover in Oakville
doglover in Oakville

Front steps and patio

We had many quotes and I recieved many addresses of work done in our neighborhood.We waited a few weeks but it was well worth it.One quote was actually over $10,000!It is a perfect job from last summer!

Hello,
Thank you very much for taking the time to submit a review regarding the work we completed on your property. We appreciate your comments and feedback. If you have any more projects in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you!

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

aggregate concrete front steps

We hired Concrete Trimmings to redo our front steps with aggregate concrete. We were very pleased with the work crew they sent and their work. Also, they showed up and did the work when they said they would. The men were excellent on keeping the area clean while they were working. We had a minor problem with one area and Concrete Trimmings fixed it in a timely fashion. We would highly recommend Concrete Trimmings.

Hello,

Dez in Toronto
Dez in Toronto

Exposed Aggregate Front Patio Entrance & Driveway French Curbs

Nelio (Concrete Trimmings) came out to quote the work in June and after a bit of a busy season was out to do the work in Sept. His guys started the work Sept 7th and finished everything (front entrance patio & stairs, front & side walkway, driveway french curbs) within 3 days. His team were professional and took care in their work. With the exception of one area of the front patio which did not seam to "expose" as well, I was very pleased with the balance of the exposed aggregate results.

We plan to eventually have the side/back walkway done and will have Nelio out to complete this job for us.

Cheers... Dez

Hello Dez,
Thank you very much for taking the time to submit a review regarding the work we completed on your property. We appreciate your comments and feedback. We look forward to assisting you with your next project for your side/back walkway. Please give us a call when you are ready for us. Thank you!

Tom in Oakville
Tom in Oakville
1 review , ON

Backyard Patio

Had Concrete Trimmings by to do a quote and Nelio showed up and designed a great exposed aggregate and stamp border patio and had a walkway at the side of the house done as well. A few weeks past and Nelio and his crew showed up and 3 days later had the project completed. His workers were courteous and worked hard. They did a great job and will have them back next year to do the front of my house.

Hello Tom,
Thank you very much for taking the time to submit a review regarding the work we completed on your property. We appreciate your comments and feedback. We look forward to assisting you with the project next year for the front of your home. Please give us a call when you are ready. Thank you!

Christine Haladay from Oakville
Christine Haladay from Oakville

Exposed aggregate walkway discoloured and cracked within 2 months

We have been contacting Concrete Trimmings since October 30, 2016, a mere 2 months after having the concrete installed on our property.
when the sealer began to discolour and a crack started to develop. We were assured that the sealer and crack would be dealt with at the beginning of this season when the weather allowed, which we understood. We heard nothing at all from the company this spring. We had to contact the company again on July 6, 2017. Nelio came to meet with my husband and made it clear that this fix was a waste of his time. His manner was hostile, unprofessional and combative with my husband. He gave my husband an assurance, after a very unpleasant conversation, that he would bring a crew in August. We heard nothing from the company in the intervening time. Contacted them today via email and phone only to be told that they will fix it...sometime, no timeframe. Poor workmanship, poor service and poor follow-up.

Hi Christine,
I just wanted to take the time to thank you for your comments and feedback. I do apologize for the experience. Our company strives on providing quality workmanship, excellent customer service and follow up. I have spoken with our staff and have been informed that we have since repaired the concrete on your property. Nonetheless, I would love the opportunity to speak with you on the repairs and your concerns. Please email me your contact info to sales@concretetrimmings.com so that I may contact you once back in the office. I appreciate your feedback and am looking forward to speaking with you. Thank you!

Yosef in Burlington
Yosef in Burlington
4 reviews Burlington, ON

Back yard patio

I am very disappointed with Nelio and his team. They did my patio however the borders were sealed without cleaning it and a few hours before it started to rain. As you can see by the pictures, it looks pretty ugly. I met with Nelio and expected him to take responsibility for the bad job however he just said- it is what it is. He said that he will send someone however no one showed up. this is the second job that trimming did on my house and I didn't expect to be treated that way. I do hope that this review will end up in a call and an offer to fix this matter.

Hi Yosef,
I wanted to thank you for your feedback regarding your experience and concern. Concrete Trimmings strives to provide excellent service and quality work to all of our customers. I would like the opportunity to discuss your concern further if you have a moment. Can you please send me your contact information to sales@concretetrimmings.com so that I can contact you once back in the office. We appreciate your feedback to help us improve. Thank you and I look forward to connecting with you soon.

Sandra in Oakville
Sandra in Oakville

Front stairs and walkway

I wish I had read these reviews before I hired this company. Scheduling was a challenge which should have been the first sign to call another contractor. Front walkway has cracked and chunks of concrete are breaking away. I called to inquire about getting it fixed. I lost count at how many messages I left. Finally got a call back. I was told that someone came by to look at it which was completely untrue. Offered no help. I asked for a quote to fix it. She said someone would call me back. Never heard from them again. They do not appreciate your business or stand behind their workmanship.

Hi Sandra,
I do apologize for your experience. Rest assured we are committed to providing all of our customers with excellent service and quality workmanship. I realize that quite some time has past since your posting but was hoping to reach out and discuss your concern further. If you have a moment, can you please send me your contact information to sales@concretetrimmings.com so that I can contact you once back in the office. I appreciate your feedback and am looking forward to speaking with you. Thank you!

Monica Polo in Hamilton
Monica Polo in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Driveway and back patio

These guys did a fabulous job on our driveway and back patio. They were quick and finished within a weekend. My garden did suffer a bit of damage but they really did everything they could to avoid it. Thanks to Nelio for the quote and his patience in my choices. Great job guys!

Patricia
Patricia
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Exposed Aggregate Cement Driveway and Walkway

I hired Concrete Trimmings a few years ago for exposed aggregate cement driveway and entrance walkway. After 12 months a large crack formed on the entrance walkway. I contacted Croncrete Trimmings who offered a guarantee against cracks. I spoke to the owners wife who handled customer service, all I received were excuses and false promises to inspect the crack and resolve the issue. I am reminded daily of their poor service when I leave and enter my house.

Hi Patricia, Concrete Trimmings strives on providing an excellent product to all of our customers. We are one of the few companies that actually take the time to make things right if there are any issues that arise. Unfortunately I don't understand the disconnect with communication. The owners wife does not work for Concrete Trimmings and I am not sure who you we re talking to. We value our customer feed back and if there is a concern with work we have done for you please feel free to contact our office at 905-844-5518 and we will be more then happy to access the situation. Please contact Fernando the owner and he will do his best to come to a solution to rectify your claim.

Sarah in Toronto
Sarah in Toronto

Patio

Had ConcreteTrimmings do a patio and a pad for a shed. Price was good. They weren't the cheapest but not the most expensive, in the middle of the four estimates we had done. They had some hard workers and were receptive to a couple changes we had with the design. All in all a great experience. Would definitely recommend them and use them again.

More about Concrete Trimmings

Concrete Trimmings Ltd. in Oakville, Ontario has been serving the concrete needs of residential and industrial customers throughout Burlington, Oakville, Mississauga, Milton and surrounding areas, since 1986. Specializing in sidewalks, driveways, patios, French curbs, garage floors, porches, wheelchair ramps and more.
Looking for Concrete Contractors pros in Oakville?