Carpet Sense

Reviews for Carpet Sense

elayne taylor in Ottawa
elayne taylor in Ottawa
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

replacement of carpet in bedroom

Carpet Sense
613-729-3989
36 Colonnade Road
Ottawa
K2E 7J6

I am very pleased with the quality of products and carpeting in the bedroom. Thank you to Joseph and his installers for the excellent experience. I would recommend this team to anyone looking for new carpeting or flooring.

Terry, Ottawa
Terry, Ottawa
4 reviews Almonte, ON

Tiles

The sales staff and installers at carpet sense made the shower renovation a breeze. They were there from step a to step z gave me advice and never did they try to sell me more than I needed. They were right on with the estimate and the work was done on time. I'll definately keep them in mind for my next reno.