Cash & Carry Carpet Centre

M & B from Ottawa in Ottawa
M & B from Ottawa in Ottawa
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

hardwood in 3 bedrooms

Very satisfied customer. In June 2017 we had Cash and Carry Carpet install hardwood in 3 bedrooms and remove squeaks from under the hallway carpet. The job took a little longer than anticipated but it was done right.

The team of Ali and Ahmed was very professional, polite and considerate of our invasion. They never quit before the job was done right and to our satisfaction.

We now have beautiful hardwood in all 3 bedrooms and zero squeaks under our hall carpet.

The owner George is very hands on and made sure that we were satisfied with the work. Whenever there were little hiccups they were resolved in a very expedient manner.

All around good experience dealing with Cash and Carry Carpet and would not hesitate to recommend to anyone.

Tara from Ottawa
Tara from Ottawa
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Bedroom and Hallway Carpet purchase and Installation

Frank came and took measurements quickly and discussed options and prices on site. Yvonne(?) sent me the quote and I put down the deposit, she answered all my questions. 5 days later Patrick came and did the installation. I was very impressed with the time they each took with me to meet my needs and the installation was done quickly without mess. It looks great and I will use them again!

Paula Lewis in Toronto
Paula Lewis in Toronto
1 review Ottawa, ON

Installation Of Carpet in Second floor and Basement Recreation Room

Installation Of Carpet in Second floor and Basement Recreation Room By Carry Carpet Centre 920 Belfast Road Ottawa, ON
This blotched installation occurred in July 2016
The entire installation was done without sweeping/removing any dirt/debris from the floors.
No attempt was made to secure/screw down the sub-floor
The new carpet was laid, entirely, over the old carpet in the basement
The carpet was overlaid on the old under-pad in the master bedroom, the master bedroom closet and 3 other closets.
The carpet was not secured on the entire upper floor.
The under pad that was used was dusty and stained throughout with dirty water marks.
There is a missing piece of carpet in one bedroom closet.
These are what have been seen so far.
The company has acknowledged and offered to rectify but I do not wish to continue with them.

Chelsea from Ottawa
Chelsea from Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Carpet installation-2 sets starirs and basement

I had carpet installed May 19 on two sets of stairs and a basement. Installers were nice and on time. Appeared to do a great job. Afterwards I noticed two staples that were not placed properly. One is poking out at the bottom of a stair where someone could step on it, and another is visible every time you walk up the stairs. I figure the staples are there for a reason and do not want to pull them out with out replacement staples. I have contacted the company three times since May 26 and they keep telling me they will fix it but never show up when they say they will. After a month of waiting I will have someone else fix it and quit letting this company waste my time. I would not use this company if you expect them to fix their mistakes or value your time. The rest of the installation looks good, so as long as they don't make a mistake they are ok.

Ann Foley from Ottawa
Ann Foley from Ottawa
4 reviews Ottawa, ON

carpet install throughout house

Don't let the name fool you the selection, brands and pricing are fantastic. The team delivered on time and in such a clean and professional manner we were delighted. Almost 11 months in the house and the workmanship and quality still are excellent. Exceptional pricing and followup are great.

More about Cash & Carry Carpet Centre

Cash & Carry Carpet Centre carries a complete line of products from the world’s leading manufacturers. Some of the brands we carry include: Beaulieu, Shaw, Mohawk, Armstrong, Mannington, Daltile, Olympia, Tarkett, Anderson, Goodfellow, Bruce, Seasons, Kraus, Wicanders Cork, and many more. We carry a complete line of area rugs, carpeting, ...
Looking for Carpet & Rug Retailers pros in Ottawa?