Help Me Rhonda's Interiors

Reviews for Help Me Rhonda's Interiors

Jeremy Grice in Stoney Creek
Jeremy Grice in Stoney Creek
1 review Hamilton, ON

Old house made into new home

Help Me Rhondas did an amazing job taking our 1920's house into the present day. Every time I walk through my front door I can't believe what an amazing transformation took place. New kitchen install, whole house painted, bathroom update, and new bedroom set. I'm a very happy customer.

Private User reviews Pickering, ON

Perfectionist

Extremely happy with the work done for my business. They are very friendly and perfectionist. I strongly recommend there work. Well Done team Help me Rhonda. Wishing you success and thank you for your hard work.

Yvette from Pickering
Yvette from Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

Home renovation

Good initial planning meetings with Rhonda and the cabinet maker (Kevin): he and his installers were excellent all around from start to finish. The general contractor was always professional, and he and his team showed up when they said they would. Unfortunately, many tasks by gen contractor needed to be redone or revisited in some way due to incorrect/"not quite right" installation: fireplace, window, back splash, heated floor...customer service near the end of the job flat lined, so I wouldn't have this whole team in again. The end result does look great and we do enjoy our reno now.

Matt Poyner from Whitby
Matt Poyner from Whitby
3 reviews Whitby, ON

window coverings

Two large windows on the front of our bungalow - essentially the last step to complete our renovation and we couldn't find the right covering. Rhonda came highly recommended from a friend, so we called. So glad we did. We really appreciated her approach which strikes an excellent balance of confidence and flexibility. It is quite clear she and her first priority is to make sure the customer gets what they want, no matter what.

I would also like to point out that Rhonda's rating should be 10/10 as the last reviewer's complaint was not about Rhonda at all, but a subcontractor.

We have and will continue to recommend Rhonda highly.

AT in Ajax
AT in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

colour consultation and furniture

Colour consultation was fine. Good eye for colour. Furniture purchased, not fine. I should have been informed that the person building the furniture was less than adequate. My one request: that I be able to turn over the cushions was not met which I did not discover until after delivery. The "sit" test occurred when it was half done and I was assured that the one section would flip and reverse to the other. Not so. This cannot be fixed and I'm out the money for a sofa I hate. If dealing with this company, make sure you describe exactly what you want and have it reflected back to you in writing that you have been heard and understood. Otherwise as I have sadly learned, it is my word against theirs and mine counts for nothing when the money is paid. I definitely will never deal with a decorator again.

Lynn from Whitby-647
Lynn from Whitby-647
22 reviews Whitby, ON

shutter

had two rooms done in shutters by Rhonda and her team. From start to finish I was happy with the selection and price. The installation was flawless. I will certainly be ordering more

More about Help Me Rhonda's Interiors

Complete home design services, furniture, draperies, blinds, shutters. Colour consultations, window covering consultations, furniture shopping etc.
Looking for Drapery & Curtains pros in Whitby?