Floors Plus

215 Chain Lake Drive Halifax NS

Reviews for Floors Plus

1 review Winnipeg, MB

Commercial warranty means nothing

Got two quotes from floors plus.. one gentleman told us he couldn’t give us a warrenty. Ok. Then their sales manager “Brian” sold me on a coermmercial product that had a 10 year warrenty. Brian said this product seals together so if there is any water issues (old cement sweating) it wouldn’t be affected because it creates a water tight Barrier. now my floor is not even a year old and its coming apart and rippling.
Floors Pus took 3 month now to get back to me and tell me “Brian” is no longer with them and they won’t cover the repare?! But sent me a nice quote for $1900. To fix.
Great to do business with a local company... not!

Lisa from Dartmouth

902-450-1166
215 Chain Lake Drive
Halifax
NS

We received the most excellent service from Steve in sales. He is truly a gem, he was extremely friendly and helpful! The installer, Paul does phenomenal work! Highly recommend Floors Plus!