PC Galore

Sid in Surrey
Sid in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

service

I have gone to PC Galore for years. Simply stated the place is amazing; The service and support is without exception the best I have experienced in Vancouver. The people who work there are knowledgeable and friendly and always willing to go out of their way to solve my computing problem.
I can't say enough good things about Larry who will even take time out to help me on- the -spot when I walk in totally confused and frustrated; and leave within five minutes with my seemingly unsurmountable problem resolved!
Sid Segal