Mike's Carpet Installations

Serena in Toronto
Serena in Toronto
1 review Vancouver, BC

Professional service

Super professional honest and knowledgeable company offering quality wood flooring. Installers were fantastic, they took good are of our home and did are perfect job! Highly recommend the flooring product and installation

Dick S from Burnaby
Dick S from Burnaby
4 reviews Burnaby, BC

Flooring

I was blown away by the efficiency of the two men that came to put linoleum in my kitchen and 2 bathrooms. They moved my stove and fridge over the new floor with not even a hint of a dent or scratch. I love my new floors , and I will certainly be hiring them to redo my floors on the ground level.