Household China & Gifts

China & Cookware
300 King N Waterloo ON
HomeStars  >  Furniture in Waterloo  >  Household China & Gifts  >  16 Costa Nova place-settings
Jane Slu in Waterloo
Jane Slu in Waterloo
3 reviews Waterloo, ON

16 Costa Nova place-settings

Payed for place-settings on Jan. 13th. Was told I would have them in 3 - 4 months. ( ordered them for an event 6 months later/ July ) Received less than half the order at the 3 month mark. Called at the 4 month mark and was brushed off on the phone. Went into the store at the 5 month mark to find out what was happening and was told I would not be getting the rest until the end of July!!! Returned the very next day, to the store, to return the dishes I had received ( which were still in their boxes), in the hopes of getting my payment refunded. I was personally insulted, the owner of the store rolled her eyes while telling me I HAD to give her even more time to get the dishes in. The store owner insulted me personally, refused to refund my payment and brought me to tears in the store. It was not pretty. I walked out of the store. Right now, she has all of my money and the few dishes that I had had at home. At this point I will have to rent some place settings for our event in July, as I will never go back into that store.
I would not pay for anything in advance from this store, nor would I expect any "customer service" and I would not believe any promises
made with regards to delivery.