Kids' Furniture Gallery

Brandi in Edmonton
Brandi in Edmonton
8 reviews EDMONTON, AB

bunk bed

We were looking for perfect bunk bed, not too high not to bulky but sturdy. We check a bunch of stores including major retailers, but did not find something we could agree on. in kids furniture gallery we were greeted with a great smile and knowledgeable staff. they showed us a perfect bunk bed and explained safety and age restrictions. Highly recommended!! We will be back!

Shellie Bosnich in Edmonton
Shellie Bosnich in Edmonton
6 reviews Edmonton, AB

Childs table and chairs

Amazing service! I had been let down by another well known company just 2 days before Christmas and didn't have the time to be hunting around for a table and chair sets for my sons Christmas present. I called a few places and then called Kids Furniture Gallery, told them of my dilemma and was amazed that they not only had what I wanted but the owner said he would even hand deliver it on his way home from work to save me the trip to the other side of the city!

More about Kids' Furniture Gallery

Family run Childrens Furniture. CRIB TO COLLEGE. Cribs, Beds, Bunkbeds, CarBed, Dressers, Nightstands, Desks and Hutches. Carseats and Strollers Too! We have it all. Come and see your visit begins with our www. kidsfurnituregallery. com.