Sobie's Barbecues

Reviews for Sobie's Barbecues

Aub in North York
Aub in North York

Barbeque Replacement

My 25 old BBQ needed a new burner so I went to Sobie's to see if a replacement might be available. Curtis, the salesman, did his best to find one that could be adapted but to avail. He suggested I bring in the old burner and they would try to fabricate a replacement.

At that point I decided to buy a new BBQ - with no pressure from Curtis. He asked me what my BBQ needs were then gave me a review of the options from an excellent in stock inventory. I selected a Broil King Signet which has since proven to be a great choice.

Ernest and Bradley delivered it the next day - set it up for use and gave me thorough instructions on it's use, taking away the old one. No mess/no fuss, and the price was very competetive.
I highly recommend Sobie's for your BBQ needs.

Ray in North york
Ray in North york
1 review NORTH YORK, ON

Electric BBQ

I shopped at Sobie's about two years ago as I wanted an electric BBQ for my condo. Sobie is one of the few retailers in Toronto that carried the brand that I wanted. Overall, the experience was pleasant. The BBQ was assembled and delivered on the same day of the purchase. The sales people were friendly, and quite knowledgeable of the product. I would definitely return for my future purchases.

lorne in North york
lorne in North york
17 reviews ,

BBQ cover and accessories

As the weather is getting warmer I went to go pick up some bbq accessories. The friendly staff helped me pick out a cover, utensils and a smoker pipe. The reason for the 10/10 is that not only did they sell the products, they walked me through how to use the smoker and what type of chips I should use for beginner and what to move on to once I perfect.

More about Sobie's Barbecues

Barbecues, accessories and beyond
Looking for BBQ Equipment & Service pros in North York?