Landmark Homes

Tsveta from Cochrane
Tsveta from Cochrane
1 review Cochrane, AB

New home build

If you ever want to know why you should never pick Landmark Homes for your home, feel free to contact me @tsvetayyc!!!! I will show you pictures and tell you stories about this company that I'm currently going though!!! This has been one of the most frustrating experiences I have ever had in my life!!!!
This company is a complete joke!!!! They don't give a damn about their clients, hire extremely inexperienced contractors, and you can never talk to anyone to express your concerns!!!!

Karen
Karen

New Home

We built and took possession of our new home in Panorama Hills in August 2010, which we built with Landmark Homes. We are very happy with our new home. We were always treated respectfully...and the process, although not only seamless, was as food as couls be expected. Building a new home is a major project, but if I were to do it again, I would certainly build with Landmark again.